This 1,200 sf home has 3 bedroom / 2 bath and is a second floor accommodation that sleeps 9 people comfortably.
We have one of the best views of the Boqueron Bay. It is a safe place minutes from the best beaches. Leave your technology and relax.
This 3 bedroom - 2 bath house is a second floor accommodation that sleeps 9 people comfortably. The total space is distributed over 1,200 square feet. We have the best view of the Boqueron Bay in our neighborhood.
The house is equipped with everything you will need for your stay. Bring your bathing suits, food, and cleaning products then enjoy your stay. You will also have access to a Laundry room (washer and dryer) located in the common area for the main house.
Each bedroom is air conditioned. The main areas are cooled by fan and tropical windows to allow for air flow. The Main entry doors are pocket doors and open completely for a more tropical feel.
Please read and agree to the guest access section.
House keeper phone will be available after you have paid in full.
Interakcija s gostima
The house offers parking for up to 5 cars or 3 cars and a 34 foot boat. The Marina is walking distance.
If you must Smoke please do it outside and away from the house. Also pick up your buts.
Best Prices in Boqueron! Guaranteed. I will beat any price you bring me.
Please leave it like you receive it and we remain friends!
Check in after 4 PM
Check out before 10 AM
1. Do not leave the air conditioner on during the day if the house is empty. They are designed to cool the house down at night. NOTE: If the AC is found on during the day and no one is in the house it will cost you your full deposit.
2. No birds, cats, dogs or other animals are allowed.
3. Smoking is not permitted in the home. It is strongly encouraged that long term tenants obtain their own renters insurance in the event of fire or other unexpected natural disaster.
4. Tenants must keep the premises which they occupy as neat, clean and sanitary as the conditions in which they were received.
5. Garbage, sweepings, dirt, or litter shall be wrapped and deposited in waste receptacles provided for that purpose. Please dispose of garbage in outside containers at the end of your visit.
6. Please remember to take all refrigerated items with you when you leave. You may leave non perishable items for the follow on guest. Please let the house keeper know if you are leaving food in the refrigerator.
7. The water shall not be left running in the bathroom, kitchen or elsewhere on the premises. All leaks shall be immediately reported to the Owner. In the event of an emergency please use the Emergency Phone Numbers provided in the guest book to get help immediately. The toilets, sinks and wash-basins are to be used for the purpose for which they are intended, and no dust, rubbish, litter, coffee grounds, tea leaves, egg shells, parings or garbage are to be put into the same.
9. Signs or placards shall not be posted in or about the premises or building without the written consent of the owner.
10. No loud music shall be permitted to be played later than 10:00 P.M. or before 9:00 A.M. Be considerate to the neighbors.
11. Tenants must not drive nails in walls. No sticky tape either.
12. Brooms, mops, toys and other articles shall not be left in any area other than the proper storage area for such items (closets). If they break while you are using please replace them and let the house keeper know.
13. Laundry washing and drying is permitted in self service laundry room (located downstairs). Tenant shall not use bathtubs, basin, or kitchen sink for laundry purposes. Damage to the plumbing equipment resulting from this or any other improper use of the equipment must be repaired at the expense of the tenant. Use of the laundry and its facilities shall be limited to the washing of the usual personal and household articles. No cleaning with inflammable materials or dyeing is permitted.
14. Electric range, refrigerator or other appliances shall be kept in a state comparable to that which it was received at time of rental.
15. Needed repairs should be reported to the house keeper or owner immediately.
16. We hope you enjoy your stay! Please remember to double check that all electrical items are turned off, all water is cut off and leave the house clean before you depart for the day.
17. Dont forget that you are responsible for the cleaning fee and the security deposit.
The owners or house keeper will not be responsible for any articles lost, stolen or damaged on these premises. The owner and property manager reserve the right to make additional rules and regulations, as they may deem necessary.
Recommended Items to bring with you:
Toilet Paper, Paper towels, Laundry Detergent, Dryer Sheets, tooth paste, soap, dish washing detergent and sponge. Any other cleaning items you desire. You may leave these items behind for other tenants but they are not provided by the owner.
As they say in Spanish "cuentas claras conservan amistades". Translated the best way to stay friends is to be truthful and clear.
Let me take this moment to say Thank you to all of our past customers. As most of our customers are repeat business and we promise to do our best to see you come back again and again. We love all our customers!