Awesome vintage 1925 house in one Nashville's best neighborhoods. Very quiet, comfy space, nothing fancy. This 4 bedroom is in the middle of everything, located in a scenic, historic and very safe neighborhood. This is a perfect location to see all Nashville has to offer. If you're looking for a bigger rental and you're on a budget this place is for you!
PERMIT# Listed in Pictures
This spacious apartment is a great spot for vacation or business visitors, visiting college student parents, young couples looking for a great night life or or anyone craving a slice of urban living.
It is walking distance to Belmont University as well as multiple restaurants and bars. Just a short bike ride or drive to Vanderbilt or Lipscomb Universities and just about anywhere else.
The apartment has everything you need for a group on a budget. There are 4 bedrooms and 2 baths on the 2nd and 3rd floors. There is a queen bed in 2 of the bedrooms and the other 2 bedrooms have full size beds. The 3rd floor is a large room that spans the entire length of the house and is separated by the staircase. On one side of the staircase is the 4th bed which is a queen size. On the other side of the staircase is a living area with a sofa-bed for extra sleeping, a dining area, a kitchen and a bathroom. There is free, on-site parking for three cars and street parking available as well.
Guests have access to the entire property. Prior to your arrival, you will receive a unique keypad code that will serve as your keys to the property. This code is changed every time we have a new guest so it is very secure. It will work for the time of your reservation only.
Interakcija s gostima
Our company is called UrbanNashville Vacation Rentals. We are here to help make sure your stay is as amazing as can be. If you have any questions or are less than satisfied with any part of your experience, please contact us right away so we can fix any issues you might have.
Inside the property, you will find a property and neighborhood information book. Inside you will find our contact information, helpful info about the property, and places to check out in the area!
Because the weekends tend to be our most popular time, we typically require a 3-night minimum and Friday and Saturday nights to be booked in the same reservation. Under certain scenarios, we can make exceptions to these rules so please don`t hesitate to ask if you are looking for a 2 night stay on the weekend or a Saturday arrival or departure!
Find us on Instagram (@urbannashvacations) if you are interested in some great local spots and events to try! Join in and post some pictures of yourself and tag us in them if you are having a good time!
If you are booking a reservation that begins or ends on a Saturday or a major holiday please inquire with us before booking. Also, if you are booking a same day reservation after 2 pm, please message us before booking so we can ensure the unit is clean and ready for you.
Please always inquire with us before booking if you will be bringing a pet; pets are considered on a case by case basis and additional fees will apply.
We may be able to make exceptions to the rules below depending on the situation so please don`t hesitate to ask!
Reservations are subject to cancellation if:
-The reservation begins or ends on a Saturday - we require Friday and Saturday to be booked together
-The reservation begins or ends on a major holiday - this includes but is not limited to: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day
- A same day reservation is made past 2 pm and the unit is not ready and clean
During your stay:
1. Guests shall check out of the property at the checkout time and date of this agreement.
2. Guests shall pay for maintenance and repairs and damage should the premises be left in a lesser condition.
3. No smoking is permitted inside the property.
4. Guests shall not be permitted to have more than the number of persons stated above to reside or sleep on the premises.
5. Guests shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors, respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. Creating a noise or disturbance likely to impact the surrounding property owners shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises with no refund of rents. Quiet hours are between 10 pm and 8 am.
6. Guests shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, etc, shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents.
Lastly, please treat the space like your own home. HAVE FUN!