This petite room is in a fascinating Thai neighborhood. Endless street food, massage, fresh fruit. French Quartier style room with Balcony, bathroom, aircon, wifi.- Short walk/ride to shopping and Silom nightlife hotspots. 1 km from Chong Nonsi BTS. Safe, clean and private.
With a newly renovated antique finish, the room is spacious enough for 1 or a couple. Bright indirect lighting and natural sunlight. A balcony that looks upon a red brick Germanic castle (really!) and neighborhood greenery.
Kitchenette with sink and refrigerator. Plates, cups and silverware.
This 36sqm 3rd fl room is in a fascinating Thai neighborhood. French Quartier style room. Balcony, private en suite bathroom.
LONG TERM RENTAL: If you are looking for a longer term stay, there is PLENTY of closet, storage and shelf space.
This is a private room with a balcony on the third floor. Walk up. Please do not use the washer out on the outer balcony across from the apartment. It belongs to the building owner.
Interakcija s gostima
I'm available for recommendations on restaurants, street food stalls, Silom/other nightlife, transportation guidance, Thai translation, anything.
For now, the apartment is not equipped with TV or a stove. But there is a microwave. Hotplate can be made available.
- This is a family residence. Please no loud noise or music after 10pm (plenty of bars out there nearby!)
- Electricity will be charged at cost (7 Baht) of actual usage for over 6 nights reservation. It's how we keep prices low and you only pay for what you use.
- Please refer to the terms about having more guests than that which you reserved the residence.
- Children under 5 stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- If coming home from a night on the town, quietly make your way to the unit.
- Please turn off the air conditioning while you are out of the room. Do not leave it on hoping to return to a super-cooled room - it breaks the bank and the environment!
- Please take off shoes at the door to reduce dust and dirt.
- Smoking outside on the balcony please.
- Check-ins between 11pm to 7am, please tip your host 500 Baht, or more if it's 1-6am.
- Please be aware that a lost key or key card may have a replacement fee of up to $90.
Ovaj domaćin ima 523 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije