Come enjoy this fully equipped country home located at the base of Quillisascut Farm. This self-catered three bedroom, two bath home is snuggled in the hillside below a working farm.
1. Smoking is allowed outside in designated location only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Quillisascut Farm/Rick or Lora Lea Misterly (homeowners) are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. The Guest will keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. The Guest will only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed. This is a working farm and we want to protect your pets as well as our livestock. Our livestock guardian dog is on duty at all times and views strange pets as predators. There is a kennel 1 mile from the farm if you wish to arrange accommodations for your pet call Kathy (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) . Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
8. Water and Septic: The house is on a well and septic system. The mineral content in the water is high and can leave spots on dishes. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime.
9. No firearms, fireworks or other explosives are allowed: This is a working farm; loud noises frighten our animals, they could hurt themselves trying to get away and interrupt their production.
10. Dirt Bikes and all terrain vehicles are not allowed, they damage the landscape and the noise scares the livestock.
11. No open fires: The risk of wild fire is high in our dry climate.
12. Respect of the livestock at all times: Please stay out of the fenced in areas where the livestock are located. All the dogs on the farm are working dogs and must not be disturbed. All animals feel threatened by strangers and their behavior is unpredictable.
13. Call Rick at (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) with facility emergencies or problems.
14. Accidents, Injuries: Should an accident or injury occur during your stay, 911 service is available