This rustic cottage is located on the stunning Kennebecasis river, 40 mins from Saint John, NB. It has beach access, great amenities, only 2 km from the Gondola Point ferry and 11 km from the Kingston Farmers Market. The view is unbelievable!
This is a rustic family cottage with a lot of history and character. The space is sunny, warm, and most importantly, quiet and private.
Guest will have private beach access to swim and play in the lovely Kennebecasis river. Guests are welcome to take the canoe out onto the river, perhaps paddling up to Moss Glen waterfall for a picnic! There's also a collection of other water toys.
Interakcija s gostima
It is your space while you are our guests.
While staying here we recommend you take some time to enjoy New Brunswick. Here are some great attractions.
1) Fundy National Park hosts some of the last remaining wilderness in southern New Brunswick. Here, the conifer dominated Caledonia Highlands roll down to meet the fog-generating Bay of Fundy. The tidal fluctuation of the Bay of Fundy is the highest in the world. Watch fishing boats come and go to the rhythm of the bay. Inland, explore lush forests and deep stream valleys.
2) The Kingston Farmers Market has over 70 vendors of various agricultural, food and artisan products both displayed inside and outside in the courtyard and is just a short drive away from the cottage, or an easy bike ride.
3) Saint John, Canada’s oldest incorporated city, is also the only city on the beautiful Bay of Fundy. There is simply no other place in the Maritimes where the urban charms of a vibrant, historic city nestle up against the grand, natural allure of this world-famous bay.
4) The Pottery Shop: Crimmins Pottery is a second generation business and has long been a part of the New Brunswick craft community. Allan and Sarah Crimmins have been producing quality handmade pottery since 1970.
5) Dunhams Run Estate Winery: Nestled on the Kingston Peninsula, Dunham's Run Estate Vineyard sits on 22 acres of prime vineyard land and offers wine lovers a genuine winery experience.Dedicated to producing some of the region’s finest hand harvested wines from our mature vines dating from 2000, Dunhams Run Estate Vineyard embraces the art of winemaking through intensive personal methods resulting in the creation of higher quality wines with exceptional flavour and texture profiles. From vineyard tours and private tastings to shopping in our contemporary wine boutique, Dunhams Run Estate Vineyard is committed to making your visit a truly memorable one.
SMOKING - This is a NON SMOKING cottage.
PETS - Pets are permitted but please pick up after your animals. Any damages caused by pets will be charged to you.
NOISE – This is a relatively private cottage, but please be respectful of neighbours.
AGE RESTRICTION - Minimum age 25 for non-family groups.
DAMAGE DEPOSIT - No portion of the damage deposit will be charged provided no damage is done the cottage beyond normal wear and tear and no contents of the cottage (including linens) are lost or damaged.
CANCELLATIONS –We understand that circumstances change and cancellation is sometimes necessary. AirBnB control the cancellation policy but in the event that you have to cancel and we can find another guest to fill the reservation slot we will return the appropriate percentage of your rental payment back to you (less any charges mandated by AirBnB's standard cancellation policy). If we can't find another guest to fill the slot then AirBnB's standard cancellation policy applies.
PARKING – There is parking for approximately 4 vehicles at the cottage.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The cottage sleeps 8 people, but there is space on the grounds for tents. The total maximum number of guests (tenting and sleeping in the cottage) is 15.
WASHING & DRYING CLOTHING – The cottage comes with a washing machine and a clothes line for drying clothes.
ASSISTANCE / EMERGENCY – The cottage owners do not live in the area and can not be physically present at the cottage. That being said, there is a local property manager who can be contacted if any problems arise (contact information provided at the cottage). Please don’t hesitate to contact the owners at one of the phone numbers listed in the reservation details and we will do all we are able to help resolve the situation.
LEAVING THE COTTAGE UNATTENDED DURING YOUR STAY - Upon leaving the cottage, guests are obliged to turn off all water faucets, the fireplace, the over / stove, lights or other appliances that could create damage if left unattended. Guests are also obligated to ensure all doors and windows are closed and secured.
END OF RENTAL – Upon completion of the rental, guests are responsible for stripping the beds, putting all linens in the wash and then hanging them out to dry before leaving. The fridge is to be cleaned out of any perishables. Windows and doors are closed and secured.
LIABILITY – The cottage is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.