In the Ciudad de Valencia you will enjoy a beautiful antique interior and a very practical location for access to both the historic centre and the city's coast.
You will find the living room of the apartment to be especially relaxing with its original wood and brick ceiling and three external balconies, in which you can spend a lazy afternoon curled up on the sofa as the bright Valencian sunlight floods into the room. Take advantage of the balconies to soak up the street atmosphere which you can observe below the apartment.
The apartment can sleep up to six persons comfortably using its two bedrooms and the double sofa bed in the living room. Each of the bedrooms offers you plenty of wardrobe space so that you can store all of the clothes that you wish, and features beautiful authentic wooden ceilings.
The kitchen is compact and neat and you will have everything you require to make things easy for your stay including a dishwasher, microwave, oven, cooker and all the necessary cooking equipment. You can enjoy your meal together on the apartment's dining table in the living room.
You will appreciate the clean and modern design of the bathroom, and you will also enjoy control over the interior temperature via a hot/cold air-conditioning machine to ensure your complete comfort during your stay in the apartment.
The Ciudad de Valencia apartment is located on the Port Avenue which directly connects the city centre to the port and so provides you with easy access to both places from the apartment's door. You can take advantage of the bus lines which pass by the end of the road to get to the beaches, port, or historic centre in approximately fifteen to twenty minutes. You could also take advantage of the proximity of the nearest metro station Ayora at a seven minute walk from the apartment and which can take you to either the beaches and port or the historic centre in just four stops either way.
* * 3rd floor
* * air conditioning (hot/cold)
* * airconditioning unit x 1
* * complete bathroom x 1
* * DVD player
* * metro within 500m
* * bottle-opener + tin-opener + corkscrew
* * complete set glasses + mugs
* * complete set plates + bowls + cutlery
* * complete set wine glasses + coffee cups
* * juicer + blender + microwave
* * kettle + cafetiere + toaster + teapot
* * pots + pans + utensils
* * dishwasher
* * fridge + oven + cooker (vitroceramic)
* * hairdryer
* * iron + ironing board + clothes horse
* * initial set of towels and linens per person
* * without lift
* *Cash machine, 100 m, Dama de Elche
* *Chemist 24hr, 1,4 Km, Av. Puerto - Av. Cardenal Benlloch
* *Hospital, Casa de la Salud, 1,5 Km, Av. Manuel Candela 41
* *Internet Café, 1,0 Km, C/ MenorcaSee
* *Laundrette - Dry Cleaners, 300 m, Islas Canarias - Av. Puerto
* *Police Station, 1,7 km, Pza. Armada Española 10
* *Rubbish Bins, 50 m, C/ Canarias
* *Supermarket, Mercadona, 200 m, Samuel RosSee route / info
* *Beach, 1,8 km, Paseo Neptuno
* *Beach, Malvarrosa, 1,2 km, Paseo Neptuno
* *Biopark, 7,5 Km
* *Cathedral, 4,5 Km
* *Central Market & Lonja, 4,9 KmSee
* *City of Arts & Sciences, 1,3 Km
* *F1 European Grand Prix circuit, 0,8 Km
* *Metro, (URL HIDDEN)
* *Metro, Ayora (L5), 600 m
* *Railway Station, 3,4 Km
Ovaj domaćin ima 2 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Io amo Viaggiare, Amo la Spagna, l'Italia ed il Sud America.
Veneziana di nascita , Valenciana d'adozione , vivo tra il Veneto e la Spagna !
Adoro la Spagna ma soprattutto Valencia, il suo clima (300 giorni di sole all'anno! ) le piste ciclabili e le corse nel parco del Turia.
Amo passare il mio tempo libero alla palla della Malvarosa e me incanta la paella e la movida spagnola ! Ti aspetto per farti conoscere Valencia, las fallas e la fantastica cucina di questa bellissima città !