With maximum privacy because it has independent input and separated out of the main house. A cozy retreat with comfort and family friendly atmosphere in the heart of the city of São Paulo. Two single bed, private bathroom.
Hospitality reinvented in São Paulo: we are not a pousada, hotel or hostel; we don't have a house full of students either. We offers a family home stay and the opportunity to experience Brazilian everyday life and culture.
Triple room with private bathroom: on the first floor reached by stairs. Has two single beds and an extra bed if needed. Have a ceiling fan.
We offers maximum privacy since the room is separate from the main house, with its own entrance. The guest will receive a key, from the bedroom and the front gate, allowing him to get in and out anytime they want, indepent and without disturbing anybody.
Near by is a very good bakery, they serve breakfast and meals too. A few blocks from here is a great supermarket.
Access to outside home, garden with terrace and laundry area with washing machine.
Interakcija s gostima
We love to know people, their cultures and way of life. Whenever possible we try to interact and exchange experiences. Always have someone at home!
BABYS: if you need, we have cots for babies, ask when booking.
OBSERVATION: NO air conditioner in the room, only ventilators.
MINIMUN STAY: two nights in sequence
O que pode e o que não pode:
- Silêncio a partir das 22hs
- Receber pessoas que não sejam hóspedes no quarto, exceto amigos, parentes e cônjuge com aviso prévio.
- Crianças são bem-vindas
- Animais não são permitidos. Temos um cachorro e dois gatos.
- Não é permitido fumar dentro do quarto, mas fique à vontade para fumar na área externa
- Nenhum tipo de droga ilegal será permitido
- Não é permitido lavar roupas durante a noite
- Lençóis, tapetes ou toalhas manchadas serão cobradas a parte
- Faxina 1x/semana (troca de roupa de cama e toalhas)
- Uso da máquina de lavar roupa 1x/semana
- Tábua e ferro de passar disponíveis
- Guias e mapas disponíveis
- Ficaremos mais que felizes em lhe orientar ou ajudar com qualquer dúvida durante sua estadia.
I'm a graphic designer, freelance. Travelling is my biggest passion. I love receiving guests because I have the opportunity to meet people around the world without leaving home.
I live here with my father Bernardo, he is retired teacher and my niece Beatriz who is studying journalism.