Bluebell is a spacious, well-furnished newly-built 5 bedroom home. With sweeping views over Wallis Lake and Pipers Bay, Bluebell probably has one of the best vistas in the Great Lakes. Enjoy some of the most spectacular sunsets on Australia's eastern seaboard from Bluebells wrap around deck.
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING:
1) In the event of any cancellation made by the Principal a full refund of all monies paid will be given.
2) The premises are left to you only for the period stated on the letter of confirmation as short term holiday rental.
3) A bond of $1000.00 is payable for Bluebell and the Folly and $500.00 for Lakes Edge, Lakeview Cottage and Lakeview Lodge. This will be returned as soon as possible after departure subject to compliance with our Conditions of Tenancy.
CONDITIONS OF TENANCY:
1) To ensure the comfort and respect of all our guests please smoke outside the living areas of the property (Bluebell does not permit smoking inside or outside, decks etc, of the property)
2) Strictly no parties
3) Pets must remain outside of the property (Strictly no pets allowed in Bluebell or The Folly), they are strictly not permitted inside the house or a cleaning fee of $150.00 will be incurred. Some dogs feel uncomfortable in unfamiliar surroundings, particularly when left alone, please consider our neighbours and ensure barking is kept to a minimum.
4) We are committed to providing you with the most enjoyable stay with us however, to ensure the quiet and good order of the neighbourhood please ensure noise is kept to a minimum after 9.30pm
5) The premises are let strictly for the enjoyment and use of the number of people stated on this letter i.e. the number of people occupying or using the premises shall not exceed the party size agreed at the time of booking unless prior permission is sought. Exceeding this number will render the booking liable to cancellation, plus a fine on the bond.
6) The premises are let to you only for the period stated on the letter of confirmation
7) The premises are available after 2.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and are to be vacated by 9.30 am (we WILL extend this where possible but please check first)
8) The premises are to be left in a clean and tidy condition garbage placed in the bin before departing (red for general garbage and yellow is for recycling); additional fees may apply if the premises are not left in a reasonable condition.
9) All damages, breakages or losses to the property and/or furniture are to be reported and paid for immediately
10) Fish are not to be cleaned or oysters opened on the property
11) Please report any problems or incidents promptly.
12) Vendors or their agents shall be allowed right of entry to the premises at any reasonable time to inspect the premises or make repairs.
13) Parking – please ensure cars/boats are parked on the concrete driveway and not on the grass which can become waterlogged after rain.
14) Furniture is not to be moved around and only outside furniture used outside
15) Failure to comply with these terms and conditions, in the absolute discretion of the managing agent, may result in the termination or permission to occupy these premises
16) Any bonds will be refunded within 48 hours of departure upon compliance inspection into the nominated account or refunded to credit card. Should any damage be detected then the cost of repairs will be taken from the bond.
17) The Principal accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or damage to any member of the hirer’s party or their property, however caused, arising in any manner out of the let of the premises.
18) Should you have any complaints regarding your stay, please call us immediately. We will respond as soon as possible to resolve any issues.
In the event of any problems please call .
Ovaj domaćin ima 93 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I run this property with my wife Cathy. We are both keen travellers and endeavour to enjoy one big trip every year. Despite the urge to travel I love living in this beautiful part of the world and enjoy the great outdoors, especially mountain biking, running, swimming and the occasional surf.
We run a small cafe and retail in the village where we have created a loyal following for our unique gifts and coffee.
Can't live without:
Great coffee, my bike, a good home cooked meal, a book and of course my significant other!