Part of an ocean side villa of six bungalows called Tiki Moon Villas. This a city/mountain view room. Our guests have full access all the garden areas and our half mile of quiet sandy beach. Shallow waters great for snorkeling swimming, beach walks & fishing. Sleeps 2. Walk to Polynesian Cultural Center.
A truly private room with an in-room whirlpool tub/shower. A private entrance.
Refrigerator/freezer, coffee maker & microwave too!
Laundry facility, garden area, kayak, boogie boards, portable beach chairs. Outdoor gas grill.
Interakcija s gostima
As much or as little as the guest requires. The private entrance provide complete privacy for all.
Some beautiful hikes in the neighborhood. Waterfalls, and quiet meditative spaces...all within walking distance of Tiki Moon Villas. Visit the Laie Temple Grounds, a beautiful temple and peaceful grounds that invite inner quiet and introspection.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
Only up to 2 guests sleeping in same bed allowed in this room.
No extra roll away bed or mattress allowed for this room.
1. No smoking inside home
2. No smoking on patio.
3. Smoking is available outside, in a designated garden area with great ocean views! Two chairs and a table are provided for your pleasure.
4. No pets allowed for this rental. (we have other bungalow choices where we allow pets: please see COCO BUNGALOW, BAMBOO 2, PAPAYA 1, 2, & 3.
5. No outside temporary structure: (i.e. tents, fencing, large umbrellas, clothes lines).
6. No open fires on the beach.
7. One assigned parking per unit. Please discuss in advance any parking needs other than one vehicle.
8. Maximum day visitors—TWO. No exceptions without prior approval.
9. No visitors after 10 pm, No overnight visitors.
10. No flushing of feminine product waste
in the toilet—this will plug up the plumbing!
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Azlina & Ray
Tiki Moon Villas
Ovaj domaćin ima 49 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Born and raised in New Orleans. Currently enjoying the islands of Hawaii where I manage my own beachfront vacation rentals known as Tiki Moon Villas. I come to New Orleans a few times a year to submerse myself in the music on Frenchman Street, Yoga classes and our great New Orleans style cooking! I think you will enjoy our tastefully renovated home away from home, located only 14 minutes from the French Quarter.