This charming 2 bedroom bungalow has been completely remodeled, while keeping the original charm and character. Located just east of Downtown Austin, walkable to Rainey Street, East 6th Street, the Convention Center, and Ladybird Lake.
Newly remodeled with all new appliances and new furniture, and you will see original elements such as chimneys, bead board ceilings and original wall boards throughout the house.
All the amenities you will need for a comfortable stay are provided.
- 2-3 bedrooms (the living room may be closed off to make a 3rd, private bedroom)
- Central AC and Heat - important in Texas!
- 2 Queen beds with memory foam mattresses
- Living room has a comfortable couch that is as wide as a twin bed when the back cushions are removed
- 1 full bathroom with walk-in shower
- Large Kitchen with new appliances and everything you will need to prepare meals or enjoy take-out
- Coffee, tea, etc. is provided
- Free Wireless Internet
- Television with Apple TV
- Large, private, fenced backyard with patio
- BBQ Grill
- Washer and Dryer
- No need to keep up with a key - you will have access to the house via a personalized code
- Plenty of off street parking in the private driveway
- Pack n Play available upon request
- Queen Bed-Height and/or Twin Air Mattress available upon request
City of Austin Operating License No. OL (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) security deposit.
Access to the entire house, patio and large, private, fenced backyard and front yard.
Interakcija s gostima
We are available for check-in if needed, and available to answer questions or concerns during your stay via text or phone.
No Smoking (except in outside areas with doors and windows to house closed). No drugs. If the house smells like smoke or we find drugs, you will be charged the entire security deposit.
No gatherings of over 6 people without permission from owner. No events, parties, live music, outside speakers or loud music.
Maximum occupancy is 6 guests. No pets allowed.
Renters must be at least 25 years old.
$500 security deposit (refundable if no damage, parties, events, drugs or smoke). Excessive cleaning (over 3 hours of standard cleaning) will be deducted from the security deposit.
If any violations of these house rules occur, you will forfeit the entire security deposit.
Thank you! We hope you have a great stay.
I enjoy spending time with friends and family, exploring the new restaurants, galleries and stores in Austin, and traveling.
People would often tell me that our house is like an oasis right in the middle of Austin, and then jokingly ask if they could come stay on vacation. So we decided to start renting our house when we traveled. We want people staying at our house to be able to enjoy all the things about our house and neighborhood that we love - the serenity while being in the middle of the city, walking or biking to downtown and Ladybird Lake, the unique mix of high end restaurants and local Tex-Mex dives, and a thriving music and artist community.