Neptuna is a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom absolute waterfront apartment located in Wharf 1 at the Darwin Waterfront precinct. It is a corner apartment, so there are magnificent 270 degree water views from the apartment balcony.
Fully furnished and self contained three bedroom apartment with all the comforts of home, and in a million dollar location! The apartment is located right on the harbour's edge and within the fabulous Darwin Waterfront Precinct. Neptuna is a modern, luxurious tropical living spaces featuring local commissioned art work and high quality furnishings.
•Bedrooms feature built in robes, maters with ensuite, plantation shutters and television.
In apartment living facilities are top of the range. There is a well appointed galley that includes dishwasher, microwave, oven and family size fridge complete with ice maker and chilled water outlet. Quality crockery and cutlery is provided for up to eight people. Enjoy your meal within the comfort of air-conditioning, or choose to eat on the balcony which features a quality BBQ and full outdoor setting. The open plan living area opens out to the balcony, creating a fabulous alfresco experience. The layout of the apartment allows you to choose to keep abreast of the world news on the large plasma screen from either the ambience of a balcony setting, or in complete air conditioned comfort.
Airconditioned throughout, verandah with expansive views, BBQ, 3 x TV, DVD Sound system, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, fully equipped laundry, wireless internet, Ice maker, chilled water, lift access, secure parking for 2 cars, two adult pushbikes, quality linen including lagoon towels, hair dryers, clock radios throughout, commissionmed local artwork
The whole apartment is available.
Interakcija s gostima
On-call assistance available 24/7
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – NEPTUNA- Darwin Waterfront Apartments
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Neptuna, 335/19 Kitchener Drive Darwin, and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date unless otherwise agreed.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 7 days before arrival.
• A deposit of 50% of total booking cost must be received within 3 days after the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
• Payment in full must be received no later than 10 days prior to your arrival.
• Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian $ net of any bank or other transaction charges.
• Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
• We accept payment by the following methods:
Visa, MasterCard, direct deposit into our bank account, online payment through (URL HIDDEN)
• A credit card surcharge of 2% will be levied to cover transaction costs associated with credit card payments.
• Our bank details if not set out below will be advised to you.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
• Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
• If you have paid more than the deposit or paid in full and cancel your Booking you will be refunded the residue balance if the cancellation is received prior to 28 days before arrival. Cancellations received within between 14-28 days of arrival will be refunded 50% of the residue balance.
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of guests will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those guests.
• An administration charge of $20 will be charged for any variation or cancellation.
• If Management is able to relet the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses.
• We have a minimum nights stay policy of 3 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
6. SECURITY BOND
• A bond payment of $300 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
• A credit card authorisation can be provided to Management upon confirmation of your Booking in lieu of bond.
• Any damage loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the credit card. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests or Visitors beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Either Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management. Lagoon towels are included.
• Cleaning and linen change usually occurs weekly or more often upon request and at additional cost.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $50.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.