Ground floor 1 bedroom unit is approx 400 sq ft facing the garden. The price is for the entire private unit.
- 1 queen bed, side tables, and a closet
- 1 ensuite bathroom
- kitchen has a gas range, full fridge
- Dining set seats 2 people
- Living room has a sofa, flat screen TV.
- Laundry washer & dryer onsite
- street parking
Ground floor living space of approx 400 sq ft facing the garden. The price is for the entire unit.
- The apt has a large bay window and glass patio door opening out to the deck and garden.
- The living room has a sofa, a flat screen cable TV.
- kitchen has a gas range, full fridge, a microwave, a coffee maker, cooking and dining ware.
- Dining set seats 2 people.
- 1 queen bed, side tables, a dresser, and a large closet.
- 1 ensuite bathroom has a shower over tub.
- washer & dryer in the building. Iron and iron board are provided.
- enjoy the sun in the shared blooming garden on the ground level. Furnished with patio chairs and tables.
- bike storage on the ground level.
- walk 3 blocks to grocery stores, banks, shopping, restaurants, fitness centers, etc.
- Walk 2 blocks to the Balboa Park BART subway and light rail stop for easy transit around the city.
- No onsite parking. Street parking space is limited and challenging to find in the area.
- This apartment has been home to many employees and interns from Yelp, Minted, Uber, Square, Genentech, Pandora, etc.
- access to Wi-fi, cable TV, Washer & dryer in the building.
- Bike storage on the ground floor.
- No onsite parking. Street parking is sometimes available.
Interakcija s gostima
I'm available by phone, email, or in person. I respond quickly to questions or issue.
- All utilities, cable TV and wi-fi are included in the rent.
- For stays longer than 30 days, a signed lease agreement between guests and the property owner is required. A government issued photo ID or passport is required in order to draft the lease with the guest's legal name.
- refundable rental deposit of $2,000 is required upon lease signing. This rental deposit is refundable on your move out date.
No smoking, no pets, no drugs. No parties please.
Ovaj domaćin ima 65 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I grew up in San Francisco. I love the mix of global culture, innovations, the mild weather, the people, land & seascape that make my hometown special. I'm a property manager specialized in furnished rentals here. I enjoy dining out with friends, movies, the beach, and travel globally.
I like to travel leisurely. I take my time to see the sights, taste the local foods, and enjoy the local arts and meeting new people.