1930s private one bedroom house with loads of character & local charm located on a street that ends in a public frisbee golf park. Fenced front & back yard. Off street parking spot. Centrally located with easy access to city life. 2 blocks from Light Rail station, 5 min. drive to downtown (cheap Uber/Lyft ride), walking distance to SportsAuthority Field, & close to major highways. Pet friendly! 420 friendly! Natural cleaning products! Please read entire listing & amenities before booking.
Our brick cottage in Denver's Villa Park neighborhood sits on the edge of a hilly park with bike/walking trails, a view of the mountains to the west, and a picturesque vantage of downtown from a nearby bridge. Don't be fooled by the green, the concrete jungle of downtown is a mere 5 min. drive and the Light Rail station is 2 blocks away. If you need to get some reps in or swim a few laps - Rude Recreation Center is a block away.
420 friendly but no smoking of any kind indoors (please utilize the patio in back).
Front room boasts a large bay window with a variety of oxygen producing plants, a long comfy couch for contemplating all your Mile High plans, an iPod-ready stereo for kicking out the jams, and a desk for getting down to business. The mid-room has ANOTHER couch but one more suited for photo-ops in long gowns, a fold out table for dining or poker matches, and a bookcase filled with straight up knowledge and revelry. Betwixt the two "living" rooms lies a small bathroom with a soak ready claw foot tub & shower, sink, and toilet. The one and only bedroom offers a queen size bed, (snooze enabled) alarm clock, full body catching mirror, closet with hangers, dresser, and enough floor space for those morning stretches. Downstairs is the basement where you will find a washing machine and lines for hang drying. The kitchen has country charm (read: no dishwasher) and plenty of spice(s).
Back door leads to the patio overlooking a large (overgrown at times) yard where you can dine al fresco on the patio or eavesdrop on the happenings at Sports Authority Stadium.
* 1 Off-Street Parking Space + Plenty Free Street Parking
* Backyard with Porch (Patio Table & Chairs)
* Washing Machine (No Dryer - Line to Hang Dry)
* Ironing Board + Iron, Blow Dryer, Curling Iron, Flat Iron
* Gas Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster Oven, French Press + Coffee Grinder
* Games (Cranium, Taboo, & more)
* Stereo (Radio, Aux. 1/8" Cord to Plug in Computer or iPod/iPhone)
* No A/C but we have fans and the house is in the shade of 2 very large cottonwoods so we manage to keep it cool by opening windows at night and closing windows + shades during the day
Interakcija s gostima
The place is all yours during your stay. We are available via phone or Airbnb to answer any questions.
Allergy Note: When you aren't staying here, we live in the house with dogs and host other guests with pets.
Park Note: Paco Sanchez is a Frisbee Golf Park!
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
- Check out by noon. Message on your departure.
- No smoking inside the house. Please use the outdoor patio.
- If you take long, hot showers, open the window in the bathroom afterwards to mitigate the humidity.
- Do not put coffee grounds nor food waste down the kitchen sink drain, throw away in trash.
- Do not download bittorrrents nor stream illegally while using our internet.
- Pick up your pet's waste from the yard at the end of your stay. Grocery bags are under the sink and you can dispose of waste in the black garbage can in the front yard.
- NO PETS allowed on the antique couch in the middle room.
- Please respect our home and belongings. We appreciate you not re-arranging furniture nor moving the knick knacks. The granny flair took decades of love to curate. Thank you!
Ovaj domaćin ima 14 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije