Key West Resort style living all within minutes of the Ocean & Atlantic Ave. 2 Bedroom, 2 & 1/2 Bath, 2 story Penthouse condo w/very spacious Master Bedroom suite & soaking tub, Stainless steel appliances, granite counters, 65" Plasma HD TV, & Wifi
Terms of the Agreement: ¬
1. The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
3. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and about normal wear & tear.
4. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
5. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
6. The Tenants shall have no more than 2 (two) persons reside or sleep on the premises, unless prior written permission & any additional fee’s are approved by the Landlord/Owner.
7. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
8. There shall be no smoking inside the premises.
9. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tennant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them.
10. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guest if such coverage is desired.
11. Rental Deposit is not refundable.
12. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
13. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
14. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
15. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
16. There shall be no refunds of Rent or Rent due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather.
17. Should the property be put on the market FOR SALE, it may be shown to qualified buyers during the Tenants’ stay. Effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the Tenant’s vacation. Tenant agrees that they do not have to be present when viewings of the home are scheduled. Tenant shall allow reasonable viewings of the home between 9 AM and 6 PM present or not.
18. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved.
19. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
20. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
21. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s cabinets and/or closet”, even if the “locks” are rendered unsecure/unlocked. Tenant agrees to not move any furniture. Tenant agrees to a fine of $50.00 for each unreturned FOB & a $30.00 fine for each key not returned, which will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
22. The property has fire alarms & a security alarm installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm or security alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
23. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
24. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 1 month they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
25. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
26. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to Internet service.
Ovaj domaćin ima 1 recenziju za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije