Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
To stay in or to step out? At Westbourne Street, we can’t decide which. Bright and contemporary, this is a home that joyously overflows – there are no less than three private terraces (a tempting patio, picture-book balcony, and plentiful roof terrace) – and in the summer months you can opt to shower outside in your own private courtyard. When it’s time to close the Venetian shutters, turn instead to the radiant walls, the glowing artwork or the cast-iron Victorian staircases that spiral from floor to floor. Right across the road from Hyde Park, and with all of Oxford Street, Kensington Gardens and Notting Hill to explore, you won’t have to keep your happiness contained, either.
Your host is a transatlantic lawyer, who loves cooking and entertaining. She has lived in ten different countries and currently calls New York her home away from home.
Another door opens:
Step inside, and don’t be downcast at leaving London behind – you’ll see it again. Whether on the patio, the roof terrace or the flourishing balcony, this home can’t help but mix the world outside with that within. But before you sit back to enjoy a spot of coffee, be sure to explore. The interiors are dreamily modern, from the whisper-quiet bedrooms to the wondrously white sitting room, while the spiral staircases thrill with every step. So find a favourite corner and cosy up, or flow free. Yes, with the city waiting outside, we don’t think you’ll stay locked away for long.
- This home does not accept babies, toddlers or children under the age of 6.
- This home is spread over two floors.
- There is a steep spiral staircase down into the bedroom area and up onto the roof terrace, so this home might not be suitable for the elderly or less mobile.
- There is some faint noise from the restaurant nearby that can heard in the bedrooms.
- There's a tube line which runs close to this home, and as a result a faint noise can be heard in the bedroom.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
Size: 72 m2.
Amenities: Iron Ironing Board, Bed Linen Towels, Toiletries, Dishwasher, Stereo, TV, 2 x Terrace, cooking hob, oven, electric kettle, microwave, toaster, heating, Maid Service, DVD player, Complimentary Tea Coffee, Dryer, Wireless Internet;
Bedroom: king size bed;
Bedroom: king size bed;
2 x Bathroom, Kitchen, Living room