Apt. # 6 has 2 large bedrooms with each a king size bed, in livingroom 2 pull out sofas for 2 children/adult, kitchenette with dining area, bathroom with shower. This apt. is located on 2.floor and has a balcony and terrace with sea view of Kvarner
Apartment # 6 (A4+2) imcludes 2 large bedrooms, each with a king size bed. The living room includes 2 pull out sofas, and a kitchenette with a dining area. There is one bathroom that includes a shower. This apartment is located on the 2nd. floor and has a balcony along with a private terrace overlooking the Kvarner Bay with its islands of Krk and Cres and the City of Rijeka.
Each apartment at Villa Palme has its very own view of beautiful Kvarner Bay along with views of the islands Krk and Cres. The city of Rijeka provides a stunning backdrop to Kvarner Bay - an especially stunning sight to see during the evening hours
Villa Palme is only 350m from the beaches, 300m from the City center, restaurants, boutiques, grocery store, open market, banks, bakery etc.
200m from post Office and 100m from tennis Court.
24 hour front desk services
• Wireless Internet / Fax machines
• Air conditioned apartments
• Free parking
• Directions to local attractions
• Pets welcome - fee may apply
• Pool (outdoor) and garden
•Tours / ticket assistance
•Child play area
•Breakfast can be served upon request from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Please specify breakfast service in apartment or on terrace
•Coffee / tea maker
•Hair dryer (upon request)
•In-room massage available (upon request)
•Iron / ironing board (upon request)
•Non-smoking rooms available
•Rollaway beds available (upon request)
•Fitness equipment (limited)
each apartment has its own private entrance
swimming pool, lounch chairs, common breakfast area, barbeque, childrens playground, table tennis, exercise equipment,
each apartment has 1 parking space
Interakcija s gostima
Erika is 25hrs present; whatever is needed just come and ask for it (if I have it You'll get it)
LUNGOMARE (Opatijas sea side promenade)
Built in phases, this path stretches from Preluka to Lovran and its total length is approximately 12 kilometers. The initiator of the operation was the Scenic Improvement Society (Abbazianer Verschönerungsverein), and the conductors of the works were Heinrich Gintl, Alfred Manussi and Konrad Rubbia. They were confronted with great land Lungomare (Seaside Promenade) purchasing problems and countless disputes had to be settled through the authority of Jettmar, the county captain. The first, northern phase of the path (Volosko-Slatina) was completed in 1889, when Opatija officially becomes a Health Resort (the stretch from Dražice to the port was finished around 1888), and the southernmost section (that connected Opatija with the promenade in Lovran) only around 1911, thanks to the commitment of physician Julius Hortenau. Planned as an important trump card for health tourism, this path, together with the parallel woodland path in the town’s hinterland (today’s Carmen Sylva Promenade) is a potential of psycho physical recreation that is indeed insufficiently exploited. In addition to this, the Promenade passes by most of the significant structures of Opatija’s history, linking the old sanatoriums of the North Strand, the port, Lido, villas Angiolina and Amalia, hotel Kvarner, St. Jacob’s church and finally the hotels with the villas of the South Strand. One of the highest points above sea level is the Grotta del Diavolo (Teufelsbrunnen) near the residence of the consul of Venezuela. Some features of the seaside promenade have been lost: the bust in honor of Admiral Littrow on the North Strand is gone, the Dr. Masarei footbridge has disappeared – replaced by the reconstructed path in front of hotel Admiral. Again, there are points that have changed only, in appearance, location or through use: Schwerdtner’s relievo of Billroth made in 1907, with the inscription Dem großen Arzt und Förderer des Kurortes (“To a great physician and promoter of the health resort”), was destroyed in World War II, and Dolinar’s new one, with the inscription “An outstanding surgeon and a friend of Opatija,” was erected in 1965 several meters further to the south, on the chapel wall. Rathausky’s bust of Schüler (Rathausky is also the sculptor of the Helios and Selene fountain in front of the Imperial and of the Madonna del Mare, now located in front of St. Jacob’s church) once stood on the seaside promenade in front of hotel Kvarner, and today it stands in the Angiolina Park (ex 1. maja) among the bananas. Finally, there are newly erected symbols, such as the memorial tablet to Pilsudski in the Sv. Jakov Park, not far from the Maiden with a seagull.
swimming pool is open from 8AM - 8PM
no running, jumping, ball playing arround or in the pool
no food or glass around the pool
Ovaj domaćin ima 15 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije