Resort like pool house, exquisitely finished. Perfect for a couple or a family with younger children. Amenities include pool, spa, sand volleyball, barbecues, fire pit, farm animals, eggs and garden vegetables when producing.
The pool house is on a lush green 5 acre estate surrounded by pastoral views. This second story cottage overlooks the 24 by 48 foot modern salt pool, kiddie pool, and spa and boasts a full length sunny patio on the second story and a deeply shaded pavilion with comfortable cushioned patio furniture at pool level. The pavilion is complete with with barbeque facilities, a generous outdoor stone fireplace and a second downstairs, outside accessible pool bathroom and shower.
The pool house is one bedroom with a plush queen pillow top mattress, down pillows, and Egyptian cotton high thread count bedding. The living room has sofa-bed that pulls out to a queen size bed with Egyptian 600 count sheets and goose down pillows.
The bedroom has an adjoining all tile bathroom with a large double headed shower, granite counter tops, and extra large capacity washer and dryer.
This modern kitchenette has a large farm style apron front sink, convection microwave oven, and double drawer Fisher-Peykel dishwasher, double drawer refrigerator freezer with ice maker, generous white cabinets, travertine backsplash, and granite countertop, all in neutral colors complete the old world look.
The living room, with darkly stained hand hewn beams, walnut colored genuine hardwood floor is surrounded by windows that overlook the pool and surrounding country side. Living room seating includes a couch, love seat and two wingback chairs by the second stone fireplace for lounging, reading or even watching the 42" flat screen satellite TV. Ceiling fans throughout as well as central heat and air conditioning. Couches can be used for additional sleeping area for young ones.
Pool house overlooks a 50 foot grassy paddock available to folks who come to ride the many endurance trails. Check on your horse from the deck as often as desired.
Poolhouse is very nicely appointed. Pets will be considered on a individual basis.
On the property, the guests have access to volleyball ping-pong swimming the spa the fire pit the vegetable gardens and the farm atmosphere.
Interakcija s gostima
Some of our guests have enjoyed more interaction than others. Some, want to go into the pool house and shut the blinds and come out three days later, especially honeymooners and newlyweds. Others will talk to us as we do our cleaning around the property. As guests have more more stays we get to know them better. With one couple my wife and I went to Yountville and had dinner at Botegas and toured the French laundry garden, but that was unusual.
Tesla charger and outlets available for charging electric vehicles.
CottagePoolHouse (Pool House)
The address is 10860 Atwood Road, Auburn, CA 95603.
From the Bay Area, go east on interstate 80 to the Highway 49 turnoff; go North toward Grass Valley 2.5 miles. Turn left on Atwood road go almost exactly 1 mile, turn left on paved driveway go approximately 1 block to a white 2-story farmhouse. Go to the left and through the gate, walk along the sidewalk to the Pool House. Go up the exterior steps and onto the deck and through the door and the keys will be on the shelf in front of the built-in china cabinet.
Guests may not have guests without priot written permission.
From Truckee/Reno, go west on interstate 80 to the Bell Road turnoff. Turn right and go to Highway 49. Turn left onto highway 49 and take the second stoplight and turn right on Atwood. Stay on Atwood and go almost exactly 1 mile, turn left on paved driveway go approximately 1 block to a white 2-story farmhouse. Go to the left and through the gate, walk along the sidewalk to the Pool House. Go up the exterior steps and onto the deck and through the door and the keys will be on the shelf in front of the built-in china cabinet.
Terms of Occupancy
1. Guest agrees to reserve the CottagePoolHouse upon the following conditions. This agreement is made between Guest and on behalf of anyone he or she allows to use the CottagePoolHouse and its accompanying facilities and Robert & Jeanne Vaughan, Managers. Managers agree to rent to Guest the Vacation Rental CottagePoolHouse located at 10860 Atwood Road, Auburn, California for the period Guest sets forth in the reservation system as long as such time is open to the Guest. It is possible that simultaneous reservations could be made for the same days. If this happens, Managers will promptly notify one Guest that the days he or she requested are not available and will refund all moneys paid. Check in time will be not before 4:00 p.m. PST and no later than 11:00 p.m. PST and Guest must checkout and leave the premises with all of their belongings no later than 11:00 a.m. PST. Guest agrees to pay Manager according to their rate schedule for the stay. There is one queen bed in the bedroom and a queen sofa bed in the living room.
2. Guest may not smoke in or out of the CottagePoolHouse or on the CottagePoolHouse grounds.
3. Guests may not have guests on the property without written permission.
4. Pets are permitted in rental CottagePoolHouses only with prior approval and subject to additional charge. Guests are responsible for controlling their dogs and cleaning up of all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on the furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets being on furniture will incur extra cleaning fees of twice the daily rate. All pets are required to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent.
5. Guests are not allowed to damage the CottagePoolHouse. If there is any damage, Guests must notify Managers immediately and pay for the damage.
6. Guests agree to place all trash in the trash containers located near the main driveway. All dishes are to be placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. Guests agree to leave the premises in rentable condition, clean and orderly. Guests shall leave towels and linens for Managers to wash.
7. No reservation shall be binding until approved by Manager.
8. Full payment is required at the time of reservation. If the guest must cancel their reservation for any reason, there shall be no refund. If Manager mistakenly double books the unit, he shall notify guest and refund all monies paid by the guest.
9. The manager is not required to provide Guest food, drink or maid services. The manager may provide such other gratuities or specials as he or she sees fit. Guests have full use of the washer and dryer located in the CottagePoolHouse. Only approved laundry soap (he) may be used in the front loading washer. The manager will provide one set of linens for the Guests.
10. The spa requires approximately one hour to heat up and may be used up to one-time per day. The pool is not heated. Guests agree to turn off the spa, fans and lights when they are not being used. Guests may be charged up to $100.00 for an energy consumption fee for unreasonably wasting energy. It is possible to heat the pool with propane, but the cost is exorbitant. However, if the Guest wants the pool heated, the heating process must be started at least 5 days prior to the intended use. The current additional cost is $1,500 for up to a one-week stay. Unless otherwise agreed upon, Guests shall keep the pool heater off. The downstairs of the CottagePoolHouse, including the poolside bathroom, game room, barbeque and eating facilities, and pool and spa are shared by the occupants of the CottagePoolHouse, Carriage Loft and the Main house (This is common area). Guests agree not to use the facilities in such a way as to make it uncomfortable for the other guests (No hogging the spa).
11. The use of water facilities is inherently dangerous. You may receive major injuries, causing lifelong disability and can even result in death. The Guest for him or herself and for his or her invitees assumes all liability for injuries, including even the worst of injuries, including injuries caused by the negligence of the manger and their agents. Guest for him or herself and for his or her invitees agree to hold Manager harmless and to indemnify them for, all damages they may sustain out of Guests and their invitees use of the water facilities. Guests agree to indemnify managers for all costs, legal fees and settlements, and liability payments resulting from injuries and deaths that occur to Guest and their visitors and invitees use of the water facilities and the use of the CottagePoolHouse and grounds, whether or not such injuries were caused by the negligence of the owners, their children, their workman, their contractors, and the manufacturers that have provided any equipment. If Manager’s insurance would pay for any of guests injuries, the Manager may allow, but is not required to allow, the insurance company to pay for such damages. Guests agree to take all necessary precautions so they will not get injured, realizing that accidents will happen under all kinds of conditions and even the best of conditions.
12. The CottagePoolHouse is privately owned; the Managers are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Managers are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
13. Guests may not have any guests at the CottagePoolHouse, its grounds and facilities without permission of the managers.
14. Guests agree to abide by the Pool Rules posted at the facility.
15. Any violation of this agreement by the Guests is grounds to terminate guests use of the facilities and all rental payments shall be deemed fully earned by managers.
16. This agreement is deemed to have been made in the County of Placer, State of California. If any provision of this agreement is found to be non-binding all other provisions shall survive and be binding upon the parties.
17. Managers liability for breach of contract is limited to, return of rental amount paid and the manager shall not be liable for consequential damages.
Other Services in Auburn (Additional charges apply)
Our kids services (make pre arrangements)
Baby sitting at your place - Abigail Vaughan, age 13 (Junior babysitting certified).
Dog walks Peter Vaughan and Abigail Vaughan.
Facials, massages, spa treatment, see (website hidden)
Family Pictures see (website hidden)
Placer wine tour see (website hidden)
White water Rafting see (website hidden)
Ski resorts see (website hidden)
Hiking and Nature trails see (website hidden)
Farmers Markets see (website hidden)
Best Realtor see (website hidden)
Best Insurance see Farmers Insurance call (phone number hidden)
Taxi and transportation services see (website hidden)
Best breakfast restaurant Katrinas
Great lunch restaurant Katrinas and WIngs Grill and Expresso Bar Great dinner restaurants Monkey Kat and Auburn Alehouse
Best Chinese restaurant Twin Dragon
Best local bank Umpqua Bank
Ovaj domaćin ima 50 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am married to my sweet, beautiful bride Jeanne since 1981. From our marriage, we have six lovely children - three grown and three growing up all too quickly. We have a beautiful place and enjoy providing a luxurious experience to our guests.