Small independent apartment with everything you need for a short time rental in Milan. Ideally located in respect of Navigli neighbourhood, settled in a old building (early 1800), facing a nice and noiseless courtyard and wonderful private garden.
Suitable for 1/2 people only, enterely renwed in 2014 especially for short time rental, it consists of a small entrance with kitchenette a little bathroom and a sleeping room with a double bed (160*200), on the ground floor, with central heating.
- Indipendent heating with room thermostate, programmed heating or manual.
- Free wireless fast internet connection obviously available 24h/day.
- Small terrestrial digital cable TV
- Fully equipped with kitchen, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, electric kettle, all pots and pans needed.
- Living room with a double sofa bed
- Bedroom with double bed of 160*200 cm (4 feet), providing ample space underneath for luggage and other objects
- Bathroom with shower and endless hot water
- Blankets, sheets, linens, towels, toelet paper, in suitable doses to persons staying
- Coffee, oil, salt, spices, detergents and any basic alimentary needings provided
- Walk-in closet, with space for hanging plus washing machine. An iron is also equipped.
The apt is facing a nice, quiet and noiseless courtyard with a wonderful private garden in the back. During the warm season you can relax in the garden or take a glass or wine or even eat outdoor.
Interakcija s gostima
In the apartment You’ll find a special home made book with our tips for enterteinments and services in the neighbourhood.
There is a private parking option, 25€/night in the courtyard of 13€/night at 3 minutes walking.
Normal common sense and respect for things and people is expected.
Don't smoke in the apartment (there is a nice courtyard to do it).
Clean sheets and towels available and included in the price.
Check-in/out is flexible if there are not other guests the nigth after or before.
Please, separate garbages, local rules request to separate paper, glass, plastic and kitchen refuse from garbage.
Due to local laws, we need to comunicate and register to local authorities your staying at our apartment in Milan.
That means you are kindly requested to write us, possibly before your arrival, the information here below detailed for each guest:
Date of born:
Place of born:
or, for european citizenship only,
Identity card: :
- Milan's Tourism City Tax (2€/night/person) will be asked at your arrival.
Od 18. Rujan 2017. - 22. Rujan 2017. minimalni boravak je 2 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 247 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm Paolo, a couple of things about me.
First: I'd love to give you any kind of tips and information about my neighbourhood so, please. during check in's, ask me whatever you'd like to know.
Second: I recently went to hear the concert of Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings. So far one of the most beautiful concert ever. Ok, I would spend hours speaking with you about that kind of music but I have absolutely no idea about nice "outlets" here around. Sorry, I hate shopping ;-)
I can't stand without:
Francesca & Nino, music, Inter football club, good food and wine.