Want to stay in a cozy and tasteful apartment in one of Amsterdam's most up and coming neighbourhoods? I welcome you to stay in my home and make your time in the Dutch capital one to remember.
My apartment is the perfect place for a couple or two - three friends.
Please note: I will ONLY accept requests from people who have been reviewed by other hosts. My house is not suitable for party groups who are planning to get wrecked in town. Sorry guys.
I travel a lot and know how hard it can be to find the right accommodation. Amsterdam is particularly bad sometimes. Overpriced and trashy hostels, miniature hotel rooms and limited availability can really make your trip a nightmare.
Therefore I'd like to offer my stylish and cozy apartment to other travelers while I am away.
The apartment is located on the border of Oud West / De Baarsjes neighbourhoods and is excellently connected to the airport (Schiphol Amsterdam), Centraal and Zuid Stations and the city center.
In the neighbourhood you will find:
* Various large supermarkets + a daily market
* Some of Amsterdam's best specialty coffee bars are close by. If you're really into coffee visit my blog The Coffeevine for all recommendations.
* Some of the best nightlife in the city is close by
* A large variety of shops and food outlets
* Stylish bars and restaurants
* The famous Vondelpark is about 7 minutes walking distance
* Leidseplein Square is about 15-20 minutes walk or roughly 5-7 minutes cycle away
2 Tramlines (7 and 17) and 2 buslines (15 and 18) directly serve my neighbourhood
In the apartment you will find:
* A tasteful and bright interior
* A fully equipped kitchen
* Separate bathroom and toilet
* A Master bedroom with flatscreen TV (and Netflix) towards the quiet back of the apartment
* A comfy sofa that can easily accommodate an additional guest
* Wifi internet
* A lovely balcony with afternoon sunshine and a hammock (in summer)
* A Sonos sound system
Plenty of parking outside the door, however being Amsterdam this is very expensive. Cheap parking is easily reachable by bus and located at the Olympisch Stadion.
If you're looking for a homely place to stay in our lovely city, then this is it.
I look forward to welcoming you in my home.
The apartment has one master bed in the main bedroom, which is perfect for a couple or two good friends. An additional guest can sleep on the couch. Individual blankets can be provided if requested.
Interakcija s gostima
Where possible, I will do the check in and check out and provide as many tips on the city as possible. If I cannot be there in person, I will make sure that the check in process is smooth and easy.
My house is always clean and well keps. I ask my guests to treat it with the same respect. So far I've only made really good experiences. I hope this streak continues.
A compulsory 5% Amsterdam tourist tax is included in the price of the rental.
* Please leave the house as you found it.
* Please take your shoes off before entering the apartment
* All broken crockery/appliances or other missing items will be charged to the guest
* Please respect the neighbours by not playing loud music or making a lot of noise past 11pm
* You can use all equipment available in the apartment
* You can use basic condiments and foodstuff such as salt, pepper, Ketchup, coffee etc however items in the fridge/freezer or in the closed cupboards may not be used
* You may read available books/magazines, use board games etc.
* You must close the windows, turn off all lights/appliances and lock the door whenever your leave the house
I've been on Airbnb for a few years now and have so far had lots of great experiences both as a host and as a traveler.
I would love to welcome you to my adopted home city and help you get the most of your time in Amsterdam.
My house is always tidy and welcoming. If you're looking for a nice place to stay, this is it!