1. Bus stop to downtown and Canadian Tire Centre 50m from front door
2. Comfortable and quiet bedroom with double bed
3. Access to private 4 piece bathroom
4. Multi-lingual hosts (French, Italian, Arabic)
5. Tea and coffee facilities available (please note, breakfast is not offered)
6. A wide variety of stores within walking distance from home
Your room is a comfortable and quiet second level bedroom with double bed. There is plenty of drawer space for you to use and wifi is available. You will have exclusive use of a 4 piece bathroom and we provide you with towels.
In the summer, we have a beautiful deck in the backyard that you are welcome to relax on.
Interakcija s gostima
Miriam can help you (if she can) during the day! Both Miriam and Philip can help you during the evenings.
We are a multi-lingual, multi-ethnic household that values fun and respect equally.
- Shoes off at door, please
- Use of kitchen limited to coffee and tea facilities and microwave. You may share some space in our fridge. If you bribe us with chocolate, you may even get to use the toaster oven (it’s a win-win).
- Leave everything the way you found it (that is, clean and tidy) or grab a mop and bucket and pitch in
- Only those who booked may stay (even though we’re very friendly)
- Quiet hours 8:00pm-8:00am (shhhh) because we’re old and need sleep
- Respectful language, please and thank you
- Return key promptly at end of stay or risk it self-destructing
- If you make a boo-boo and accidentally break something, please speak with us so we can negotiate a repair or replacement
- No coming home drunk (we love fun but we don't love sozzled even if you're a friendly drunk)
- No drug use (so the 'fun' above is wholesome fun)
- Wifi is available but don’t be surfin’ the net for explicit content or alarms will sound and everyone will know what you’ve done
Miriam can't live without chocolate, red wine, chocolate, music, chocolate and chocolate. Philip can't live without chocolate either because if he doesn't have it on hand, Miriam gets a little upset. Bring chocolate. It helps things go smoothly.