You will be fine here! Suitable for 2/4 people, enterely renewed in 2014 especially for short time rental. Settled in a old building (early 1800), facing a nice and silent courtyard with a wonderful private garden, ideally located in navigli district
Suitable for 2/4 people, enterely renewed in 2014 especially for short time rental. Settled in a old building (early 1800), facing a nice and silent courtyard with a wonderful private garden in the back, ideally located in respect of Navigli neighbourhood.
- Indipendent heating with room thermostate, programmed heating or manual.
- Free wireless fast internet connection obviously available 24h/day.
- Small terrestrial digital cable TV
- Fully equipped with kitchen, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, electric kettle, all pots and pans needed.
- Living room with a double sofa bed
- Bedroom with double bed of 160*200 cm (4 feet), providing ample space underneath for luggage and other objects
- Bathroom with shower and endless hot water
- Blankets, sheets, linens, towels, toelet paper, in suitable doses to persons staying
- Coffee, oil, salt, spices, detergents and any basic alimentary needings provided
- Walk-in closet, with space for hanging plus washing machine. An iron is also equipped.
During the warm season you can relax in the garden or take a glass of wine or even eat outdoor.
Interakcija s gostima
Our special home made book with tips and our favourites for restaurants, pubs, groceries, enterteinments, cultural events and services in the neighbourhood.
There is a private parking option, reservable in advance, for 25€/night. Be aware: The parking (and the apt) is in a ZTL zone. Private cars are not allowded to circulate between 8 pm until 7 am.
Normal common sense and respect for things and people is expected.
Don’t smoke in the apartment (there is a very nice courtyard to do it).
Clean sheets and towels available and included in the price.
Check-in/out is flexible if there are not other guests the nigth after or before.
Please, separate garbages, local rules request to separate paper, glass, plastic and kitchen refuse from garbage.
Due to local laws, we need to comunicate and register to local authorities your staying at our apartment in Milan. That means you are kindly requested to write us, possibly before your arrival, the information here below detailed for each guest:
Date of born:
Place of born:
or, for european citizenship only,
Identity card: :
- Milan’s Tourism City Tax (2€/night/person) will be asked at your arrival.
Ovaj domaćin ima 323 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm Paolo, a couple of things about me.
First: I'd love to give you any kind of tips and information about my neighbourhood so, please. during check in's, ask me whatever you'd like to know.
Second: I recently went to hear the concert of Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings. So far one of the most beautiful concert ever. Ok, I would spend hours speaking with you about that kind of music but I have absolutely no idea about nice "outlets" here around. Sorry, I hate shopping ;-)
I can't stand without:
Francesca & Nino, music, Inter football club, good food and wine.