The apartment consists of a living room with a kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom with shower. In the living room there is a sofa which can be folded out for two persons to sleep on and a table with chairs. It is located on the first floor and has 35m2 surface + balcony (9m2).
MARINA, is little Dalmatian place with harbour situated half way between Split and Šibenik. 12 km west of Trogir. The coasts of the Marina bay are very well indented, with a number of small coves with sand and pebble beaches. Marina is located on the main road (M2, E65). Small yachts may dock within the small harbour and are protected from all winds; larger yachts may dock at the end.The settlement was planned in the 16th century. In the period (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) the bishops of Trogir built a quadrangular tower on the islet in the bay. The tower has console battlements (the channel between the mainland and the tower was filled up and levelled at the beginning of the 20th c.); the structure was repaired during the Candian war in 1657 and 1717; reconstructed in (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). The church of St. John has Gothic and Renaissance elements. In the field close to the village there is a small Gothic church of St. Luke with the coat of arms of the Sobota family. Major tourist attractions of Marina are a nice sand beach in the shade of olive and pine trees, the atmosphere of ancient Dalmatian wine cellars, fresh fish and quality local wines, a blend of the ancient and the modern. Sportsmen and recreation enthusiasts may enjoy yachting, diving and fishing. Boats and yachts are rented. Entertainment and cultural programs are offered in the nearby towns of Trogir and Split. The Marina riviera comprises Vinisce, Poljica and Sevid, small places with accommodation facilities. Agana Marina: in Marina have 140 berths in the sea and 100 places on the land.
The apartments “Neve” are only 14 km away from the international airport (Trogir/Split) and convenient for local bus and ferry services, making them a good base from which you can visit many famous places such as the Plitvice Lakes, the Krka river waterfalls, the ancient towns of Trogir, Split, Sibenik, Zadar, Dubrovnik and Mostar, as well as some of the most beautiful central Dalmatian islands such as Brac and Hvar. There are many beaches in Marina as well as in its beautiful surroundings.
1. Upon arrival, submit identification documents of all guests to the host for registering with the tourist agency. If that is already done at the agency's reception, submit a copy of the application to the host. The documents must be returned to you within 24 hours.
2. The apartment rate for the reserved period will be charged prior to the beginning og your stay.
3. The host will change your towels every 3 days and bed linen every 7 days. The guest is responsible for cleaning of the apartment. The host is not required to clean and tidy up.
4. The host has no right to enter the rented apartment or use the guest's personal belongings without prior announcement to and permission from the guest. The host can enter the apartment in the absence of the guest only when there is reason to believe that the apartment or guest is in danger or that the guest violated the house rules.
5. The host is at your service during your stay for all information and help. The host is not required or responsible to organize your leisure time and animate you. We suggest that you write down the complaints about the quality of the accommodation or unkind treatment by the host in the book of complaints.
6. The host is not responsible for the guest's belongings, but will do anything in his or her power to protect and warn the guest of possible dangers.
7. Pets are allowed only with the permission of the host. Bringing pets without prior announcement in the reservation is not allowed, and the apartment owner has the right to cancel accommodation.
8. The guest is not allowed to bring easily inflammable and explosive materials and objects with a strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment. Moreover, the guest cannot bring electric appliances without the host's permission. The power consumption included in the price of accommodation does not include uncommon additional appliances that use electricity, and for every appliance found in the apartment, additional expenses will be charged in accordance with the estimated power consumption, regardless of whether they have been used or not.
9. From 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. is the period of night rest, so don’t disturb the host and his or her neighbours, and other guests in the house.
10. Please take good care of the rented room or apartment, and turn of electric appliances and taps. Do not leave the air-conditioner on if there is no need for it, for example, while you are out of the apartment, and do not use it with open windows and doors.
11. It is strictly forbidden to bring persons who are not users of accommodation into the room or apartment. In case unregistered persons or persons that are not announced during reservation are found in the room, the host and agency have the right to cancel accommodation. Guests from other apartments in the house or from other houses that are not owned by the host do not have the right to visit or stay in the apartment without his or her explicit consent.
12. The guest who causes damage to property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of damage. At the day of his or her departure, the guest is obliged to invite the host to check in his or her presence all rooms and house appliances to prove that they are not damaged. Only then is the guest allowed to depart. All unreported damages will be claimed afterwards in a lawsuit against the guest.
13. At the day of the departure, you are required to leave the room until 10 a.m. so that it can be cleaned and prepared for other guests. Staying in the apartment after that time unconditionally entails payment of daily rent without the possibility of further stay in the accommodation unit.
14. You are obliged to leave the apartment you rented as you found it upon arrival clean, tidy and undamaged or You will have to pay the cleaning of apartment wich is 20€.
15. The guest who violates house rules and disturbs the peace will be unconditionally refused accommodation.
16. In case the host or agency cancels accommodation due to violation of house rules, the guest will be required to pay the total amount for accommodation during the reserved period, regardless of the shorter stay.
17. If you decide to terminate your reservation earlier than agreed, payment must be made for the whole period you have reserved.
18. It is implied that, upon arrival and checking in, the guest is familiar with the house rules and agrees to obligations and conditions prescribed by it. Any disputes that cannot be resolved in agreement with the hotel or agency will be resolved through police intervention or in legal proceedings before the court of Trogir. Complaints will be considered only if they have been reported during the stay. Subsequent complaints will not be taken into consideration. If the guest doesn’t comply with these provisions, he or she is obliged to leave the accommodation unit.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.