This bright and spacious bedroom is located in a large 2 bedroom flat in the heart of JBR.
Just 3 minutes away from the beach, 2 minutes from dozens of restaurants, coffee-shops and retail stores and cinemas in the happening The Beach Mall, cool bars and restaurants in the nearby 5* hotels, right next to the tram station and 10 minutes walking from the Dubai Marina mall and nearby metro station (but why walk when a tram can take you there? :) ).
My fully-furnished flat consists of 2 beautiful bedrooms, living/dining room, balcony with partial sea view and kitchen. The flat is equipped with TV with international TV channels, washing machine with dryer, cooking stove/oven, fridge, dishwater, microwave. I have a cat who is the most friendliest animal in the world!
I am renting out the en-suite (master) bedroom. You will have a private air conditioned room with a king-size comfortable bed, bed table, dresser and mirror, private bathroom and built-in closet space. This is perfect for 1 or 2 persons. The other room is occupied by me.
You will be provided with:
+ Complimentary tea & coffee;
+ Hair dryer;
+ Clean towels & bedding;
+ Complimentary shampoo/conditioner/shower gel;
+ Closet space
+ Fridge space
+ Anything else you might need if you send your request in advance
+ Occasionally there is a discount vouchers booklet available for guests to use
Guests will have access to the living/dining room, balcony and kitchen areas in the flat. Outside they will have access to the swimming pools.
Car parking facilities can be available at an extra cost.
Interakcija s gostima
I live in the flat and I am available most of the time considering I work standard working week/hours (Sunday-Thursday) and have an active lifestyle.
I will be happy to suggest activities or days out, tours and possibly assist with bookings and itineraries.
I have a special arrangement with the water-sports company for boat cruises, fishing trips and diving classes/dive trips in Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah (East Coast of the UAE).
- I prefer either girl(s), couples and/or families without children as my guests, however certain exceptions are possible on request.
- Please note that I live with a lovely friendly awesome cat.
- I do not smoke, however smoking on the balcony is permitted.
- For longer stays housekeeping services are available once a week.
Please note that it is the guests' responsibility to ensure they are familiar with local laws before arrival. This includes laws on banned medications, alcohol, drugs and public decency. If in doubt please ask or check with your Government's overseas travel advise online.
- You may check in 24/7 provided that the room is ready and no other guest is staying, also you may have late check out provided that no guest will occupy the room on the same day;
- Please keep the common areas (kitchen, living room, entrance hall, balcony) clean and tidy;
- If you decide to cook please clean after you are done and do the dishes;
- We do not allow smoking inside our flat, but you can smoke on the balcony. When smoking, please do not throw your cigarette butts from the balcony, or you will get fined;
- No parties and/or guests;
- Please be environmentally cautious and turn off the tap when not in use and switch off the light and the A/C when you go outside;
- Please treat the house as you would your own house;
- Enjoy the stay.