Romantic Lakeside Villa overlooking beautiful Lake Daylesford one of the best locations in the area. Welcoming open plan leather lounge, dining, kitchen. Spa bathroom shower. Separate Laundry & Toilet+. Spa Villa 1Bedroom 1Queen max2guests.
This romantic sort after prime location by Lake Daylesford is the perfect retreat for a relaxing break.
Daylesford - Hepburn Springs SPA CAPITAL OF AUSTRALIA
Also our semi attached Studio which can accommodate another 2guests booked separately.
Be sure to see all our wonderful properties within this area listed under our Profile page on Airbnb.
Kindly advise your expected arrival time so we can arrange to meet you personally. However if by chance we are away, we will arrange for a friend to meet with you. We also have a keysafe attached to your front door and if needed will provide a keycode for you to access your property key personally.
Interakcija s gostima
We look forward to your stay and happy to help in whatever way we can to make your stay more enjoyable so please do not hesitate to ask.
Minimum 2 night stay presently listed unless listed individually as a single night. Adults only retreat. 1 bedroom accommodating max2guests.
Minimum 3-nights long weekends minimum 4 nights Easter
Be sure to see all our great listings
Go to the bottom of the home page and click on About the Host, then click on +More, then click on View Full Profile and finally click on the listings on the bottom left hand side of the page to see all our wonderful properties.
1bedroom accommodating max2guests.
Strictly non smoking.
Suitable for Adults only.
Important please read our 'Welcoming Booklet' to assist you during your stay providing 'Property Operating Instructions'
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
On arrival the Guest is required to provide a credit card and photo ID for incidentals security.
To ensure the safety of Guests and the sustainability of the property, a maximum number of Guests are insured for each property.
• Guests choose their own property. It is not our responsible if the style of the property does not meet Guest expectations.
• In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to allocate your booking to a similar room style or relocate you to an alternative property of equivalent style and tariff.
• All properties are non smoking. Failure to comply with the No Smoking Policy will result in a minimum $200 fine. You may also be liable for the tariffs of any future bookings lost as a result of your non-compliance.
Events, parties and gatherings
• These are not permitted on the premises without prior written consent from our office and may result in your booking being cancelled without refund.
Failure of utilities, essential services and appliances
• We are not responsible for any failure of utilities, essential services and appliances. Please report any failures as soon as possible and every attempt will be made to contact the appropriate authorities or organize replacements or repairs. However, immediate repair may be beyond our control. No refund or discount will be deducted from tariffs for unusable appliances awaiting repair or replacement.
Security of your belongings
• We are not responsible for the security of your belongings and encourage you to ensure your accommodation is secure when not occupied. Please note that only one key will be issued per property.
• Please respect the privacy of our local community and your adjoining neighbours. If a Guest's behaviour or noise level is unreasonable, a warning will be given. Further complaints or choosing to ignore this warning will result in the cancellation of your booking. You will be asked to vacate the property and NO refund will be given.
Damaged or Missing Property
• Please notify our office immediately of any loss or damage to the property, including keys. A Key Replacement Fee of $50 will be charged, in addition to any locksmith's charges, to replace or change locks throughout the property.
• In the event that the property is damaged maliciously or beyond normal wear and tear or in the event that item(s) of property belonging to the property owner is/are lost or taken during the duration of your booking, we reserve the right to charge repair and/or replacement costs to the person responsible for the booking via credit card details provided at the time of booking or check-in or to withhold the cash bond provided.
• Items left behind and Personal belongings will be kept for one week then taken to Vinnies. Perishables will be disposed $50- attendance fee will be charged for delivery or postage.
• In the event that a property is not left in a reasonably clean, neat and tidy state upon departure, the Guest(s) agree(s) to an excess cleaning charge. For example Guests are to ensure that any excess dirt or mud is cleaned from floors; all dishes are to be cleaned and all items are to be put back in their original places; all furniture is to be returned to its original place; spillages are to be cleaned and any serious stains are reported to our office.
• Please note that all linen is commercially laundered. Please do not put linen in the washing machine during your stay or prior to your departure.
• We reserve the right to debit your credit card or to request payment in full for any outstanding charges that apply to your booking. This includes extra cleaning, extra or excessive rubbish removal, additional Guests, extended stays, late check-outs, extra bedrooms occupied, failing to comply with the No Smoking Policy, lost keys, removal of item(s) belonging to the property owner, repairs or damage to a property.
We are Pamela and Robert from Melbourne & Daylesford - Hepburn Springs Australia and look forward to welcoming you to our home and homeland.
Robert is a Pharmacist and Stock Market Trader, I am a Bio-Energy Healer and Life Coach also run Healing Health Retreats and Holiday Accommodation business.
We love meeting and helping people, have a strong connection to animals, nature and concerns for our planet. We also enjoy dancing and travelling.
At the end of 2013 we completed three wonderful months travelling through Europe and had the opportunity to stay in some great airbnb apartments in Paris, Rome, Florence, Venice and Zurich.
In September and October 2014 we also used Airbnb for Phuket.
In April 2016 we also used Airbnb in America and staying in SanDiego, NewYork, SanFransico, Monteray.
We have great holiday homes in Daylesford - Hepburn Springs about 75 minutes from Melbourne. This area is known as the Spa capital of Australia and one of the most popular holiday destinations in Victoria Australia.
We look forward to having you stay with us, sharing experiences and caring for you.
Warmest regards Pamela & Robert