THE PERFECT TRANSIT HOUSE BY THE AIRPORT
A beautiful private suite in our 9-unit villa, located inside a quiet alley just 5-minute from Tan Son Nhat international airport – extremely convenient for transiting to your next destination, yet hidden away just enough for a peaceful night of sleep. Clean, comfortable, and just the right amount of social to be your short home away from home in Saigon.
This cozy suite is the perfect place to return to after an exhausting day out or to just stay in bed all day and read a book from start to finish. Located on the 2nd level, this unit comes equipped with everything you need for a pleasant stay - a firm but comfortable queen-sized bed topped with soft Egyptian cotton linens, and an en-suite bathroom to take a nice shower in after a long day. Don’t worry about lighting as there will be plenty of natural light shining in through your windows to brighten up your stay! Other included amenities are listed below.
Unlike many other places in Vietnam, there is no curfew with us. In addition to having 24/7 access to the house and your suite, you can also use our laundry facilities, rooftop, and the common kitchen at any time! Just simply make yourself at home =)
Interakcija s gostima
We respect the privacy of our guests, but are available if there is anything you need help with or even to just hang out and have a beer or a delicious local snack. Some of our team members even live in the premises. Come hang out with us in the common area or send us a message if you don’t see us around.
- Our #1 RULE is to treat our home as if it were your own home, or if your home resembles anything close to a college frat house, then try your grandmother's home. We'll take the grandmother risk any day! =) Although we don't like having so many rules, we do need to implement these additional rules in order to ensure everyone's comfort and safety.
- NO SMOKING inside the house. We have designated outdoor areas for this. Anyone caught smoking inside the property will be charged USD250 as a damage fee and simply be asked to leave without any refund for the remainder of the stay.
- NO WEARING SHOES inside. We understand this can be an issue for some people, but we're trying to keep the place clean for everyone so we cannot make an exception since it will impact other guests. We do have shoe racks and security cameras to make sure your shoes won't go anywhere without your permission.
- NO NEGOTIATION on our rates. We try to price as reasonable as possible to sustainably host as many travelers as we can. Therefore, please respect our prices and save your negotiating skills for the over-priced tourist markets.
- MUST REGISTER all over-night visitors. This is the law but also a good rule to ensure everyone's safety. You will be completely responsible for the actions of your guests as well as any damage caused by them, including negligence, such as leaving the gate to our home unlocked.
- NOT-A-HOTEL. We strive to build a better community and provide awesome experiences for guests visiting Vietnam and we believe the Airbnb community aligns well with our mission. So please do not treat our staff or our services like you would at a hotel. If you're looking for 24/7 room service, for example, we highly recommend that you book your accommodation at a hotel instead. Otherwise, we look forward to meeting you and sharing with you something different--more responsible, more human--with quality and value where it counts, and hopefully better as a result.
- HAVE RESPECT for others. All of our rules above are simply to encourage our guests to share a mutual respect towards each other and together build a better, more social and more responsible community.
- CONSEQUENCES for breaking these rules can result up to the offender(s) being asked to leave, nicely of course, in addition to compensation for losses or damages caused. We will have complete discretion on whether to provide a refund for the unused portion of the reservation. To date, we have not asked any guest to leave and we would prefer to keep it that way for a very long time. As long as these rules work for you, we look forward to hosting you and sharing all the amazing experiences that Vietnam has to offer.
Hi, I am Nhi! I was born in Can Tho, a city in the Mekong Delta of Vietnam, which is a vast maze of rivers, swamps and islands, home to floating markets, Khmer pagodas and villages surrounded by rice paddies. Boats are the main means of transportation there. I moved to Saigon a few years ago and now I have a big family here at Christina's, which is where I work.
I love traveling and I love meeting travelers as well - initiating a conversation over the beautiful sights you've seen or would like to see is always a great option. I'm easy going and I'm also a big foodie - I love to cook and eat. I am not only a host at airbnb but also a food tour guide so I can definitely recommend to you some of my favorite go to places. I am also happy to cook sometime with you! :)
Don't be afraid to ask me any questions!