We stayed in the apartment in 10 days and it is even better than the pictures shown. We were greeted by oxana when we arrived and she showed us the apartment. It was very clean. We were 5 adult and 2 kids aged 2 years old, and it we perfect for our needs. 3 bedrooms, 2 toilets and an OK equipped kitchen of a good size which we used frequently. Also there were a lot of dolls and toys, for the kids to play with.
Location is great, especially if you travel with kids. There is a big playground 50 meters from the apartment, and a cafe right next to it. It is located on a one-way street in a quiet part of the the city with lots of local shops to explore but still just 5-10 min walk to the harbour and all of the touristy things to see. Also close to the tourist office, train and bus station.
Good things to see in Alicante:
- The protection shelters from the civil war (One of them is located under the playground next to the apartment, and the office to book is also right across the street next to the playground)
- Eating in the local bars and cafe's, which are very cheap, is definitely worth trying.
- The Castle, guess that goes with-out saying.
- La Vila Joiosa. Take the Tram to go there, takes just under 1 hour and the view is very nice going there.
- There are some good free museums in Alicante
- 20 min walk away from a crossfit box if you need some exercise
Thanks for a great time, if we come back to Alicante we will stay there again.