Four lovely rooms in a pre 1910 house located centrally in town. One Double bed room, one Queen size, a Deluxe King size and a Family room for a group or single travelers (4 beds). All rooms are on-suite with access to relaxing lounge area. No cooking allowed unfortunately.
Welcome to 22 Van Wijk Street
PLEASE READ THIS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
1. Please use your “Do not disturb” sign to prevent us from embarrassing each other.
2. Please use your “Please service room” sign so that I know you have gone out and may enter the room. Should you wish to have a late sleep, leave the “Do not disturb” sign on the door. If you are staying for more than one day, please note that rooms vacated after 10:30 will not be serviced, so please make your own bed.
3. Towels will be replaced after the 3rd day, but please feel free to leave towels on floor in bathroom if you would like fresh towels. We will dry your towels for you while you are out.
4. Close windows, or if windows are open, close shutters. Just in case. Crime is everywhere.
5. The mosquito repellent is in the room, use if necessary. Please see that bottle is upright to prevent spill. Plug for repellent in Singles room is behind the wardrobe. Cars parked on the roadside is at your own risk.
6. Open gates to the outside and enter parking at 23A Cabrière Street.
7.WIFI – Please be considerate and DO NOT DOWNLOAD PHOTOS OR FILMS. Wifi limited to e-mails only.
7. PLEASE LEAVE KEYS IN THE DOOR WHEN YOU LEAVE!!!!!
We trust you will enjoy your stay.
If not – Please tell me.
If you do enjoy your stay - please tell your friends!!
Ovaj domaćin ima 107 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi :-) We are Addey & Alta, are a retired couple living in the Franschhoek Valley. Addey is a retired banker, and Alta is a retired PA for Consulting Engineers who also worked as a Tourist Guide. Whilst enjoying a wonderful life here, we run a few guests rooms from out pre-1910 home. We love meeting all the wonderful visitors from all over the world who stay with us. We look forward to hosting you and are always open to tell you about the best Franschhoek has to offer and will make sure you have a lovely visit in the valley.