Villa all comfort for 2 families. Secured, private & heated swimming pool with terrace and stunning views over the River Argens and vineyards.3 bedrooms including 2 parents bedrooms and one for 5 children. 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets.
Hello and Welcome to Montfort-sur-Argens
It is with pleasure that we welcome you into our home and hope you will spend a great holiday. We wanted this practice and welcoming home as useful as possible and count on the participation of everyone to take care of the house as if it were your own.
You will find below tips to make the most of your stay.
• Your arrival: thank you to call the day before at the latest Madame Marie-Christine SOLLIER at + to give her your estimated arrival time (earliest 15h). She will open you the home, she will give you the keys and will give you explanations of the functioning of the house.
For your information, once out of the motorway at Brignoles, you still have about a 20minutes trip. Think to call Marie-Christine at that time like this she will be ready at your arrival.
• Bedding: duvets and pillows / cushions are available, provide the sheets, pillow cases, duvet covers, measurements of beds:
o 2 beds of 160/200 cm,
o 1 bed 140 / 200cm and
o 3 beds 90/200 cm
• Towels: only tea (dinner towels) are provided. Provide your toilets and beach towels.
• Kitchen: The kitchen is fully equipped with all kitchen utensils, dishes, pots. There are no barbecue. The cleaning products are provided except the capsules for dishwasher.
o Ants do not leave dirty dishes in which food on the worktop.
o Fridge: It does not close fully spontaneously think of force closure. There is a second fridge in the garage for drinks mainly
o Garbage: no pickup or specific bag (bags 50l). The bins are to be filed either in the 2 containers located at the beginning of rue for general waste. If you have done sorting, there are bubbles paper, glass and plastic designed for this purpose located before the entrance of the village on the main road just before you turn left to the village.
• Detergents: There is a washing machine in the garage and a drying rack on the terrace. There is also an ironing board and iron (in the first bathroom).
• Smoking: the house is non smoking thank you to respect the set. For smokers, thank you to smoke outside using an ashtray with a background of water to avoid the risk of fire in the ashes / cigarette butts that may be carried by the wind.
• Flights: If you leave the house for the day, besides the usual reflexes, remember to close windows and shutters of the rooms, especially the middle bedroom / children that is easily accessible from the rear. Also check that the lock of the outer door to the pool is closed (small key on the blue door key hanging right of the front door)
• Pool Safety: To block access to the pool, remember to close the latch and turn the key in the door of the salon. Outside, the terrace close the fence. Warning the first step of the pool is quite high.
• Swimming: The setting of chlorine and PH is automatic. By cons, dirt may accumulate in the background, to remove, there is a cleaning robot available. Upon arrival the operation (very simple) will be explained. For surface dirt, there is a net on a pole that you can use also. Due to evaporation and games, it is necessary to recover water regularly via pipe available for this purpose. If the nights are cool (sometimes early July and late August), to keep the pool water at the right temperature you can put the tarp at night.
• Wind: the Mistral can blow very hard, we ask you to be vigilant and close the umbrella in case of high wind (from experience, he does not resist). If you are not, be sure to also close the parasol.
• Cushions chairs and games: available in the trunk on the terrace. Think back cushions in case of rain.
• Solidarity: We offer you a working capital condiments, oils, vinegar: thank you thinking of replacing the products you have sold.
• Snack: no one is safe from breakage problem (eg a glass, a cup, ..) it's not a problem but I ask you to inform us so that we can follow up. In case of larger case (eg a chair, a table, a lamp) thank you to inform us so that we can react, things can still be under warranty, we may contact you or the store or find it.
Armchairs • Protect the lounge chairs of solar products tasks (plaids exist for this purpose). Cushions for chairs, thank you protect with a beach towel. If an "accident" should occur in one of the chairs, the cushions are removable and can be washed.
• Mosquitoes: they are very small but very wicked. Remember to protect yourself especially in the evening on the terrace. From experience, only the repellent sprays are effective enough. There are anti mosquitoes caught in each room and refills when exhaustion can be found at Leclerq store Brignole.
• TV / Phone / WIFI: TV is equipped with a satellite box from which you can select channels. For this TV must be HDMI output 1. You can have call on the fixed phone at + , for cons, it is not possible to appeal. The WIFI network:
o Name: SFR_DBF8
o Code: s4tnersequartionnero (code printed on the back of the BOX)
o in Carcès (8 ') of 9-19h outside the village Intermarché. (also open on Sundays). You will also find the nearest pharmacy on the main street
o in Brignoles (20 '): 9-20h of a super market Leclerc, return to the roundabout as to resume the highway but continue straight towards Toulon, at the next roundabout turn left towards the shopping center. There is also a large pharmacy but closes from 12:30 to 14h.
o Montfort sur Argens, there is a bakery, a deli and a small shop.
o There is a cooler available for races with plates / ice
• Indoor games: there are BD, DVD disponibleset few board games in the large and the small buffet.
• Storing your Luggage: to save space and have more comfort after your installation, you can store your bags in the garage.
• Visits to see the blue farde with other tourist brochures in the small buffet.
In an emergency, you can contact:
• Denis: +32 486 7 July 57.
• Marie-Christine SOLLIER: or
• Hospital Brignoles: emergencies.
• Your departure: thank you prevent Madame Marie-Christine SOLLIER the time of your departure (maximum 10h whether to make cleaning) so you can hand over the keys and she can do with a quick inventory . If you paid cleaning, you will not have to clean the house but it goes without saying that:
o the dishes will be done
o The oven is clean and the work plan.
Also remember to empty the bins.
Thank you to return the robot to the pool in the kitchen before leaving, to close the shutters of the living room and bedrooms and verify that the lock is positioned on the outer door to the pool.
We wish you a great holiday!
Catherine and Denis