Comfy light and airy 3 bedroom cottage located a few minutes walk to the beach & white sands of Vincentia, on Jervis Bay (not far from Hyam's Beach). Lots of character, polished timber floors, beach house feel, large outdoor deck for alfresco dining
Baybreak is a comfy, light and airy, 3 bedroom cottage, with higher end appointments and features, located just a few minutes walk from the beach & white sands of Vincentia, on Jervis Bay (not far from Hyam's Beach). It has lots of character, polished timber floors, beach house feel, large outdoor deck for alfresco dining & plenty of glass which captures the natural surroundings. The house is air-conditioned for comfort in all climates.
Vincentia is one of a cluster of villages on beautiful Jervis Bay, Australia's premier ocean marine park, just 2.5 hrs easy drive south of Sydney.
The house is designed and furnished for relaxed living; the upper level consists of living-room, main bedroom (Q/S bed with ensuite) and a separate studio / sun room which offers a quiet refuge from the rest of the house. All 3 of these rooms open onto the elevated, private deck with an outlook through the trees in our garden. There are 2 other bedrooms located on the lower level of the cottage (one has a Q/B, the other 2 x singles), with their own bathroom.
The modern, fully equipped kitchen and dining room are located on the mezzanine level. Mod cons include large screen LCD TV, DVD, Hi-fi + Ipod dock, BBQ, dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, microwave oven, Nespresso coffee machine, & washing machine. We provide a selection of CDs, DVD movies, games & holiday readings for the enjoyment of our guests after a busy days recreation in and around the waters & bushland of one of the worlds most beautiful marine park reserves.
The house is set back from the road in a bushland garden setting, behind a stand of gums. Its a short stroll to beach, boat ramp, shops and restaurants. It will especially suite those looking for a relaxing break, close to the Bay's wonderful ocean playground and appreciated by guests looking for quality furnishings with those little added touches to make your stay all that more special.
The abundance of trees on the property are home to families of Rosellas, Lorikeets, Kookaburras and Possums and can provide a truly magnificent spectacle, especially at feeding time.
The beaches surrounding the area are renowned for having the whitest sands in the world. The calm, crystal blue/green waters of the Bay are perfect for swimming, snorkeling, diving, boating, kayaking, fishing, dolphin watching & in WINTER there is whale watching. Off the water there is golf, bushwalking, dining & much more, all within a short distance from the house.
The Bay & Basin Leisure Centre, an easy walk or 2 minute drive from the house, has an indoor water slide and pool for the kids or gym, lap pool and fitness classes for the adults.
Visit the spectacularly beautiful Booderee National Park, Jervis Bay, MAJOR GOLD AWARD winner, NSW Tourism Awards.
Our guests can enjoy a whale and dolphin cruise on heritage listed Jervis Bay, courtesy of DOLPHIN WATCH CRUISES - please ask for voucher on booking which will entitle your party to a 20% discount.
Please note we accept bookings of a minimum:
2 nights for most of the year,
3 nights over public holiday long weekends,
4 nights over the Christmas/New Year holiday shoulder period,
7 nights between Christmas Eve and the first week of January.
We accept bookings only from persons who have verified their identities with Airbnb.
There are internal and external stairs which may be a problem for toddlers. Where children are included, we recommend they be steady and sure on their feet and competent on stairs.
Baybreak is not a "party house".
We do not accept bookings from "schoolies' groups".
Bookings are limited to a maximum mix of 6 persons.
CONDITIONS OF LEASE:
1. Optional full linen service available.
2. Entry is by discrete key code, which we will send you about a week prior to arrival date. Please acknowledge this when received so we know you have received access instructions.
3. Number of guests must not exceed the number we agree to book as stated on the Confirmation Notice. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance. We accept bookings of a maximum 6 persons.
4. Bookings for Two: Please note that inquiries for 2 will automatically generate a rate for 2 persons travelling as a single couple staying double share, on the understanding that only one bedroom will be used. If the second or third bedrooms are used and we haven't been advised upfront they are required, an additional charge of $70 per room per night (min 2 nights), will be deducted from the bond. A $35 per night supplement applies for a party of 2 requiring the use of a separate bedroom.
5. Baybreak is not a "party" house. Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for quiet domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly our quoted rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with parties & functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this will result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.....we do not accept bookings from "schoolies groups"
6. Damage, breakages and loss are the guests responsibility during their stay.
7. Departure: Check-out time is 10.00 am to allow time to prepare property for next guests (unless we have agreed to a late check-out). We ask our guests to leave the house neat, clean and tidy on departure. An excess cleaning fee will apply if the house is left in an unreasonably untidy and dirty condition.
8. The bond is held as a guarantee against additional costs as a result of breakages, damage, theft, excess cleaning or garbage removal, non-declared guests or costs associated with non-compliance of our lease.
9. Furniture: Please do not move or re-locate the furniture as it may result in damage and/or injury. Extra cleaning charges may be incurred and deducted from your bond if our cleaner has to replace furniture items on departure.
10. BBQ: If you use the BBQ please clean afterwards otherwise we may be obliged to engage an external contractor who charges $50, deductible from bond.
11. Disturbances: Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is not allowed and may result in our bond conditions being enforced.
12. Pets & Smoking: NOT ALLOWED - the house is PET FREE and NO SMOKING in deference to guests with allergies.
13. Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenants personal property.
Ovaj domaćin ima 134 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Phil is a retired management analyst and Loretta sometimes works casually as a re-location manager. We have 4 grown-up sons and we love spending time with family, grandchildren and being active. We are happy to share our studio apartment in Sydney's northern suburbs with fellow travellers and our holiday homes in Jervis Bay and Kangaroo Valley. We have done house exchanges in the UK, US and Europe and love the different twist this puts on travelling and meeting people. We are very proud that we have now held continuous Airbnb SUPERHOST status for over the past 2 years.