Newly updated central Santa Barbara home with fenced yard, patio
Unwind in elegance during your next stay in Santa Barbara. Gorgeous hardwood floors, leather furniture, and granite countertops make this home perfect for a luxury vacation. Whether you are treating yourself to a meal prepared in the professional-grade kitchen or to a night on the town, Downtown Villa is sure to set a new standard for coastal refinement.
Step through the front door and into the cosmopolitan sophistication of the bright interior. Your party will find plenty of room to relax on the sofas in the main living area. Flip on the TV to watch the game or a movie, or simply enjoy each other’s company while you contemplate which adventures the day has in store. Will it be a short walk to restaurants and shops of State Street, or a trip to the beach?
Perhaps you would prefer to stay home. With Downtown Villa’s charm, we can hardly blame you. Granite countertops and the gas range will delight any chef, but if the weather calls for a barbecue, take advantage of the gas grill on the trellised patio. Turn on the fireplace by the dining room table to add a warm ambiance to any meal. Close to town and miles from ordinary, Downtown Villa may just become your new favorite place on California’s coast.
- Please park in the dedicated parking spaces behind the property, as street parking has time limits and street sweeping restrictions.
- This home does not have AC, but the ocean breeze cools it down nicely.
- Everyone in your group must be over 35 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property
- Pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances
- The maximum occupancy is 6 people
- The maximum number of cars at the property is 3
- A credit card preauthorization of $1,500.00 is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit
- This property cannot be used for weddings, parties or organized events.
- A credit card charge is required for the security deposit, and pet deposit if applicable, at the time of checkin for stays of 30 days or more
- WATER USAGE DURING SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA DROUGHT-Water usage is at a premium in Southern California due to a severe drought that has impacted the entire state. The guests registered at the home will need to be conscious of all water use and ensure that the number of persons authorized are the only occupants of the home. Water wise strategies are posted in the home, and water must not be wasted. Extreme uses of water beyond the normal usage will be subject to forfeiture of amounts of the security deposit.
Welcome to InvitedHome
InvitedHome set out to transform the vacation rental experience by combining the high standards and service of fine hotels with beautiful private homes in amazing destinations. And that’s just what we’ve done. With more than 80 location-based employees, 24/7 guests services and effortless online reservations, we manage 170+ handpicked homes in 6 must-do destinations across the country. Discover why more than 50,000 people create lasting memories with InvitedHome every year. Visit for more.
Best. Vacation. Ever.
No matter what location you choose, our homes help inspire greater vacation experiences – sparking moments and memories you can only make with your friends and family. We are firm believers that vacations are essential to the soul, so in order to provide you with the Best. Vacation. Ever., every detail, every idea, every process, and every home is managed by our carefully selected, locally situated InvitedHome staff. That means you’ll enjoy one partner for all your needs before, during, and after your stay. Just us. Just simple. So, go ahead, just relax.