Located in Cerro Placeres, residential and quiet. The best connectivity with all Valparaíso and Viña del Mar attractions. Steps away from beach, bus and Metro station. Grocery stores and food places.
Two bedrooms with blackout curtains, two bathrooms, fully-equipped kitchen and wide terrace with simply the best view of the bay.
Private parking, Wi-Fi, rooftop barbecue, Full HDTV with cable TV, PlayStation 3, movies.
Coin-op laundry, towels and Metrocard included. Complimentary coffee and tea.
- Building: modern, practical, 24/7 concierge, two elevators and private parking.
- Main bedroom: double box spring bed with patchwork and glass-blowing details made by my parents. Blackout curtains, clothes iron and closet.
- Kitchen: 100% equipped. Microwave, electric oven, fridge, keetle, espresso/latte coffee machine, indoor grill, toaster, sandwich maker, plates/pots/trays variety and more. Dining table is for 6 people and can be used as a working desktop.
- Living room: wide space with a sofa-bed, a three-body sofa and a reading chair. Full HDTV connected to cable TV. PlayStation 3 with games and movies. The main furniture can transform into a center table for cocktails, board games or closer moments.
- Terrace: our guests' favorite place. More than 8 m2 surface in a wide and spacious distribution. View of absolutely the whole Valparaíso bay, from Playa Ancha to Concón. Chairs and tables spacially set to enjoy this spot.
The apartment will be 100% available only for you and your family.
You'll be able to use our private and covered parking, with private access through remote control.
You can use all rooftop installations: barbecure, fully-equipped dining room (under a small fee) and coin-op washer/dryer. From there you will enjoy a 360° view of Valparaíso, Viña del Mar and the Pacific Ocean.
Interakcija s gostima
I like to be in contact with my guests. If you need information or advice on touristic sites, restaurants, bars or any other inquiry about Valparaíso, don't hesistate to ask.
I'll be also available to answer any concern you might have with the apartment. I can reply either in english or spanish.
- Everything you see on the apartment if for you to use. If it's there is because it's meant to be used for you. We want you to feel like home.
- Complimentary coffee and tea during your stay.
- Metrocard available for its use (recommended!).
- We can help you out planning you trip and giving you information about the places you want to visit. We handle updated information about special events on the Valparaiso area during you stay.
Hi! I'm Felipe and I love travelling, meeting new people and enjoying life! Soccer, basketball, science and shower-singing are also my passions. Airbnb is a great opportunity to practise my english and to discover a little bit more of this awesome world in which we live. Greetings from Chile to you all!