Studio apartment for 2 persons:
- Double bed for 2 persons.
- One extra mattress is available to sleep one more child if needed = 3 persons.
- Wifi Internet, 42inch flat screen TV, lots of international channels.
- Laptop, 2 Austrian mobile phones and free calls within Austria.
- Washing machine with dryer function. Also drying racks available.
- Iron and iron board.
- Apartment size: 30m2.
Welcome to my Apt. 2!
- Queen bed 160cm x 200cm for 2 persons
- Extra mattress available for one child to sleep on the floor
- Kitchen with dishwasher and microwave oven
- 42inch flat screen TV with lots of international programs
- unlimited high speed wifi internet
- 2 local mobile phones and free calls
- Washing machine with dryer function
- Coffee, tea etc available
Underground - The apartment is right on underground line U4 which takes you to the city centre in only five stops.
Bus - For those of you who prefer not to travel underground, there is a bus line that takes you straight to the centre as well and you will stop just outside the Winter Palace Hofburg in fifteen minutes!
Walking - another advantage is the proximity to Palace Schönbrunn which is just a couple of walking minutes away!
Enjoy and explore beautiful Vienna!
The complete apartment is for you! It is not shared with me as a host or with other guest.
Interakcija s gostima
I live around the corner from the apartment so it is not a problem for me to stop by any time if you have questions or if you need anything! I want you to feel that you are well taken cared of during your stay :-)
Tourist Tax: Please note that I need to collect a city tax of EUR 1,5 per person per night. (Not applicable for children below 12 years of age.) This is not processed by Airbnb so you will pay this during your stay and you will receive a separate receipt for this.
Rule Nr. 1:
PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB MY NEIGHBORS
This is the most important thing for your stay. This means:
- Do not speak loud in the corridors or in the inner yard.
- Do not speak at all in the corridors and the inner yard after 22hrs. (Because when a group of persons speak in a corridor there is an echo that makes it loud automatically).
- Do not walk up to the rooftop terraces and balconies to look at the view etc. They are private and belong to my neighbors.
- No drinking parties and no drunk persons in the corridors of the building.
- No loud music from inside the apartment that can be heard outside the apartment.
- Using Airbnb means that you prefer to stay like a local, so please blend in like a local and do not walk around taking pictures of the building etc because this feels strange for the people living there.
Rule Nr. 2:
DO NOT DISTURB MY NEIGHBORS
Rule Nr. 3:
DO NOT DISTURB MY NEIGHBORS
Rule Nr. 4:
Treat the apartment with respect and be careful with the resources of the apartment.
Among other things this means:
- Turn off all lights when you go out for the day.
- In the winter time, turn off the heating completely at times when you let fresh air in. Please do not keep the windows open while keeping the heating running inside.
- No smoking inside the apartment but only on the street outside.
- Slippers are available in the apartment for use rather than outdoors shoes.
- Lock the door from the outside by turning the key. If the door is not locked properly insurance will not cover if something happens.
- I provide shampoo and soap etc. Please take what you need for your stay and leave the rest for the next guests.
Rule Nr. 5:
Should there be something that is not working properly in the apartment or if you are missing something that would be useful to have, I kindly ask you to contact me immediately so that I can assist! I want your stay to be perfect :)
Ovaj domaćin ima 836 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Since 1 January 2015: Airbnb SUPER HOST
I´m originally from Sweden but have been living in Vienna for many years where I have been working for an international organization. I love this city and I love meeting guests from different parts of the world :-) During my travel, both privately and on duty, I have learned the importance of safe, clean and comfortable accommodation in a central location with good infrastructure. This is what I offer you with my apartments.
Eight of my apartments are located in the same building right on the underground U4 Meidling Hauptstrase that connects to the city center in less than 10min, and at the same time walking distance to Palace Schönbrunn - Austria´s biggest tourist attraction.
My city centre apartment is located next to Hofburg Palace with walking distance to all the inner city attractions.
As most of my apartments are located in the same building it is very convenient for groups as well to stay with me. My offer spans from studio apartments for 2 persons to 3 bedroom apartments sleeping 8 persons.
Due to the consistent hight rating of the guests staying with me, I am thrilled to say that Airbnb awarded me with their SUPER HOST status as of 1 January 2015. This is such an honor and I will do everything I can to make YOUR stay perfect as well!!
Ingela Johansson :-)