The Coachman's House is part of a larger estate built in 1852. Tucked away on top of a hill, the property is accessed by a long, winding drive through a park-like 3+ acre oasis in historic Germantown. The renovated 2 story cottage once served as the coachman's home and is adjacent to the main house and the former stables. With a private entrance, the first floor contains a mini kitchen, seating area and work space nook. The second floor contains a queen size bed and private bath.