Escape the hustle and bustle of the big city by reserving a stay at this delightful Pocono Lake vacation house, situated within the pristine Locust Lake Village development. Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and room to accommodate 10 guests throughout 1,800 square feet of tastefully appointed space, this charming abode is a fantastic size for a group out for a relaxing getaway. Surrounded by trees and natural scenery, this house will serve as a sanctuary during your time in the Poconos!
You'll immediately feel at ease the moment you first arrive at the property, nestled in a bucolic wooded setting. Inside, the most appealing feature is the light, bright sun room located at the back of the house, where you can spend leisurely afternoons unwinding with a good book and admiring the picturesque views outside. While in the sunroom, you'll be completely surrounded by large windows, making it feel like you're sitting outdoors in the peaceful woods, even though you're inside!
All the other necessary comforts of home are here, including nice linens and towels, wireless internet access, 3 TVs with cable for your entertainment, and a quaint fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the essential cooking appliances. After preparing a delicious home-cooked meal in the kitchen, enjoy your culinary masterpiece around the adjacent dining table with your companions. Everyone in your traveling party will love spending time outdoors on the deck off the back of the house, which serves as the perfect spot to observe the immense natural beauty surrounding the premises.
This property offers magnificent scenery year-round, including glimpses of local wildlife such as deer, turkeys, and an occasional bear. In the winter, you'll have gorgeous views of beautiful snow-covered trees, while in the summer, the scenery consists of bountiful lush greenery, as the house is surrounded by many tall trees. Look forward to taking long walks through the development, relishing in the peaceful atmosphere and enjoying the phenomenal scenery. Urban-dwellers will particularly appreciate this serene setting because there's so much nature to look at that you just don't see in the city!
Interakcija s gostima
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, bright sunroom, 3 cable TVs, fireplace, in-unit washer/dryer, private deck, foosball table, gas grill, and much more
- Enjoy access to 3 lakes and recreational facilities within the Locust Lake Village development! Community facilities include playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball, volleyball, horseshoes, and shuffleboard
- Peaceful, tranquil setting surrounded by many large trees and beautiful natural scenery
- Terrific location! Close proximity to multiple ski areas, restaurants, outlet shops, hiking trails, golf, Lehigh River Gorge, and numerous other attractions!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- A Queen-sized Futon in the Loft and a Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Sunroom can accommodate up to 4 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.