- 10 min walk to Keon Park train station
- 30 min to city including traffic
- quiet, safe and nice surroundings
- close to Bundoora- La Trobe University, RMIT University, Epping Plaza and University Shopping Centre
- 15 min walk to Broadway cafes & Edwarde St, Reservoir cafes and restaurants
- 20 min from Melb Tullamarine Airport, about $50 one way.
- One private bedroom
- TV in the lounge
- Kitchen and dining
- Free coffee/ tea/milk
- Free b/fast: bread,butter,cornflakes.
One bedroom with shared bathroom to 2 rooms upstairs.
Kitchen, lounge, dining area, backyard
Interakcija s gostima
Very much available.
1) Please provide your current passports or if locals your current Driver's License for scanning.
2) Minimum of 2 or 3 nights, front door keys will not be provided, only room keys. There will always be someone to open the door for you.
3) Bathroom Rules:
a. Wipe all water on the floor, to reduce your risks of slippage. There is a coloured light brown towel under the sink for drying the floor if you need it.
b. Just like at your home and hotels, towels are not changed daily. Hang them to dry for sustainable living.
c. The towels needing wash put into the bath for collection.
4) Kitchen Rules and use of glasses/ plates:
a. Wash whatever you used in the kitchen, pots, pans, plates, glasses, cutleries, etc.
b. If you are going to cook, ensure the range hood is on.
c. Throw your garbage in the bin outside.
d. Please clean the kitchen and the cooking area after use.
e. Provided is fire blanket and fire extinguisher in case of emergency.
5) Lounge Rules:
a. No outside shoes. Inside slippers are provided.
b. When using TV, or music ensure its not too loud especially after 10 pm as common community rules in Melbourne.
6) Backyard dining:
No mess please