**Please click on "read more" and read everything below before booking**
Our place is a bit unusual and we want to be sure it's a great match for your style of traveling. Please read all details below, plus the house rules so you don't miss anything that might really matter to you once you get here (shared bathroom, ladder, etc)
• This is studio #7 - a private airbnb room designed as a simple & affordable space for arts-related guests near the heart of Seattle's downtown gallery district. But you don't have to be an artist to stay here - all are welcome!
• You'll have this private room all to yourself. It's located among 15 other art studios on the 2nd floor of our building in the Japantown area of Seattle's historic International District. It has an upper bed-loft with a luxurious Novaform queen mattress & very comfortable bedding. Please note that you'll need to climb a ladder to get up into the bed loft. The lower portion of the room has a small love seat couch (not meant for sleeping), desk & chair, and other basic furniture. Free wifi and satellite TV w/HBO are included. Shared bathrooms & kitchenette are very close by.
• We don't recommend booking this room if you have trouble climbing stairs & ladders. There is a pretty long flight of stairs to get up to our floor (no elevator), and you'll need to climb a ladder to get up into the bed area of the loft. The couch is small and is not meant for sleeping.
• You'll have access to 2 shared bathrooms nearby down the hallway, one with a shower. You can also use our shared kitchenette area with fridge & microwave (no stove). Although there are other artists working in the building and sharing these common areas, they don't live here and most of the time you'll hardly see anyone around. Check out our many reviews for feedback about the shared bathrooms if you're wondering...
• Our listing is a little unusual and we want to be sure it's going to meet your needs before you choose to book it. Please send us a note with the secret code word TEDDY (that's our dog) - this will let us know you hung in there and read the whole thing.
• Also before booking make sure your user i.d. profile is complete, including a good clear photo of you. It helps with security in our building to be able to identify guests.