This basement apartment comprises approximately 60 sq ft to include a spacious living room with a modern fully fitted kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom and a small terrace. It's 4 minutes far from the sea by bike we give our guests.
This apartment will be your house during your vacation in Mondello. Here you will find few important rules to follow during your staying and few tips.
- Never speak loudly, especially during early afternoon (2 p.m. to 4 p.m.) and late evening (after 11.30 p.m.). The same rules applied for Tv and Music volume.
- No Extra guests, gathering or parties allowed. This a very quiet neighborhood so be kind and respectful.
- Off-Limits Areas: you will have access to the whole apartment, but not to the Upper Floor (garden and terrace).
- When you finish cooking, clean up.
- Turn off the gas after you finish cooking.
- No Smoking Inside.
- Switch off the outside lights during the night
- Books and magazines. You can read them during your holidays, but you can't keep them when you leave the apartment
- Towels. You will find the towels straight in the bathroom, while you can get the towels for the shower from the brown drawers in the living room. Towels won’t be changed during your staying unless you stay more than 6 nights.
- Bikes: If you want to use the bikes you must live 50€ deposit for each bike, you will have the money back at the check-out, if the bikes are in the same conditions. You can take the two bikes to go around, but remember always to lock them after parking. Remember to lock them during the night as well.
Ovaj domaćin primjenjuje stroge uvjete otkazivanja.
Otkažete li više od 30 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat novca. Otkažete li 30 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat 50 % ukupnog iznosa noćenja te potpuni povrat naknada.
Hi there, I'm Marco and I've been living with Gloria in our House in Mondello for 5 years. After few experiences around the world I've decided to come back to Sicily and live in the only place in which I can combine my job, in the digital advertising industry, with my huge passion for the sea. I'm a surfer and a kitesurfer; I love books, yoga and meditation as well-
Me and Gloria love to meet new people and to show them what's the real sicilian culture (far from stereotypes) is made of.
Sicily it's not a simple trip, it's a whole experience.