1 spavaća soba
My bright apartment is the perfect starting point to explore New York City & Crown Heights -- a trendy, up-and-coming area in Brooklyn. Near the super charming Franklin Ave. which is full of cute shops & restaurants. Close to the 2/3/4/5/C trains.
The apartment is located on the fourth floor (walk up) of a 12-unit apartment building. All of our neighbors are young, cool and friendly. My space is casual and open concept with a GREAT kitchen and 360 rooftop views (the city view is breathtaking day or night). It's a 2-bedroom apartment, with a private bedroom for rent.
- walk-in kitchen -- fully equipped + a dishwasher which is quite rare in NYC :)
- queen bed in your private room (accommodates 2)
- a/c units (one in your room, one — very powerful one — in the common area)
- single (shared) bathroom
- dining room / living room (they're slightly combined but quite comfy)
- rooftop!! (we're on the top floor so it's right up 1 flight of stairs)
- the unit is located in a 4 story walk-up, so if you have any health or knee issues this may not be a fit.
- Free Wi-Fi! Note: I've heard the connection isn't the strongest in the bedroom, but you're welcome to access it in the common area as well. There's also a cafe right downstairs that's very work- and stream-friendly!
- Fresh linens, blankets and towels included (up to 2 per person per stay — there is coin laundry available in the basement and several laundromats nearby)
- Air conditioning (in-window)
- Kitchenware (cooking and serving) included
You'll have access to a room (the master bedroom) with a queen bed. The kitchen, living space, bathroom and rooftop are all completely accessible as well. We have two coin washers/dryers in the building's basement. If you need anything, let me know!
Interakcija s gostima
I'm a full-time entrepreneur and I often work from home (during business hours and many evenings — welcome to the city that never sleeps!). Other times, I'll work from my Manhattan office or take meetings in the city. My place is a great fit for mature, self-sufficient guests who are looking for a comfy crash pad in NYC.
Arrival time is flexible, I just ask that you clearly communicate timing 2-3 days ahead so that I can best accommodate you. Nobody wants to be stranded outside after a long flight!
If I'm around, I'm more than happy to answer questions and to help you get your bearings — but I also respect your space. I am an advocate of alone time while traveling, so it won't hurt my feelings if you just want to crash with minimal chit chat :)
Trust that you're in good hands! I'm very excited to welcome you to my home.
Only a few main house rules!
1. No cigarette smoke in the apartment (roof is fine, just trash the butts pls).
2. Clean the kitchen after use.
3. Turn off the air conditioning & lights when away/in another room.
4. Leave common spaces clean.
5. "No new friends" -- please, no visitors without my prior consent.
6. Let me know how I can make your stay more pleasant :)
Ovaj domaćin ima 1 recenziju za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am an entrepreneur living in Brooklyn, NY; by way of Los Angeles (born & raised in Sacramento, CA). I love music, food and experiencing new cultures that broaden my world view. That's what life is all about! Next on my list of travels: Thailand & Morocco!
I've used Airbnb all throughout Europe and now I love being on the other side of things as a host. Looking forward to meeting you :)