The house is located into a 6000 M² green area, inside the great park of river Po delta, close to Ravenna. From the garden it is possible to see the panoramic wheel located in Mirabilandia, maybe the most important Italian amusement park and, far away, the ancient Republic of San Marino.
The house is far:
- 2 km from E45 "Casemurate" exit
- 7 km from Mirabilandia, Cervia and Milano Marittima
- 10 km from Cesena and Bertinoro, a medieval village between the first appennine hills
- 20 km from Ravenna and Forlì
- 45 km from Rimini and San Marino
More of these places may be reached by bike on not busy cycle tracks, full of history and beautiful landscapes: the Etruscan Salt evaporation pond, the enchanting dunes of the Bevano mouth and the ancient pinewood in Classe (where Dante Alighieri used to go walking and a must for fans of birdwatching).
The garden has a large guarded parking.
The breakfast includes homemade local products.
The bedroom cosists of a poster bed (double + single bed) with additional bunk beds.
It has a shared bathroom with another room.
The price includes:
- use of facilities (bathroom, TV, internet)
Sono ammessi animali domestici, ma esclusivamente in cortile.
Pets are allowed out in the garden.