An unforgettable getaway awaits you and your loved ones at 'Kings River Lodge South,' a spectacular 9-bedroom, 8-bathroom Shell Knob vacation rental house that can sleep up to 30! Situated right across the street from Table Rock Lake, with access to a community pool, a hot tub, kayaks canoes and a stand-up paddle board, as well as rentable golf carts, this home promises a memorable retreat for all!
Boasting 5,000 square feet of beautiful post and beam construction, this spacious log cabin features 9 bedrooms, 2 lofts, 8 bathrooms, 3 kitchens with granite countertops, and multiple living areas with fireplaces. The large open floor plan on each level makes it easy to kick back and relax in the living areas while carrying on a conversation with the chef of the group as they whip up a delicious meal in one of the fully equipped kitchens. Hardwood floors flow throughout the living areas, while carpet meets your feet in the bedrooms, where you'll also find cable TVs so that you can watch your favorite shows before drifting off to sleep in each comfortable bed.
Through the french doors off of the main living area, you'll find over 800 square feet of deck space, while the triple french doors in the downstairs living area lead to 2,000 square feet of deck space, which will quickly become your favorite place to sip your morning coffee. During sunny days, head down to the boat dock, just 2 blocks down the road for swimming, fishing, and courtesy loading and unloading for your boat! For more water activities, Kings River Marina is 5 miles down the road, where you can park your boat at a slip for an additional fee prior to your trip. If you didn't bring your own boat, be sure to take out the kayak provided at the property for fun on the waves! If you don't feel like lake swimming, there is a community hot tub and pool with a deck space for afternoon sunbathing, along with an abundance of yard space for outdoor games! After a day full of adventures, fire up the charcoal grill for a cookout on the deck! Wine and dine before roasting marshmallows around the fire pit for dessert.
Interakcija s gostima
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 3 fully equipped kitchens, spacious decks with patio furniture, stone fireplaces, outdoor fire pit, charcoal grill, community pool and hot tub, 10 cable TVs, wireless internet access, and more!
- Utilize the home's kayak on the lake waters, included in rental!
- For an extra fee of $15 per day, rent a golf cart to ride around the community!
- If you'd like to reserve a boat slip at the marina, please reach out to the Local Contact to register your boat for an extra fee of $15/night
- Unbeatable location - 2 blocks from the boat dock, 5 miles from Kings River Marina, 25 minutes from Eureka Springs and Roaring River State Park, and 40 minutes from Silver Dollar City and Branson Landing!
- Bedroom 1 (King Room 1): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (King Room 2): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (King Room 3): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4 (King Room 4): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 5 (Queen Room 1): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 6 (Queen Room 2): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 7 (Queen Room 3): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 8 (Queen Room 4): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 9 (Bunk Room): Queen-sized Bed, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Full-sized Trundle Bed
- Loft 1: Daybed with a Trundle Bed
- Loft 2: Daybed with a Trundle Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that golf carts can be rented for an extra fee of $15 per day (you'll receive more information about this 2 weeks before your scheduled arrival)
- A boat slip can be rented at Kings River Marina for an extra fee upon check-in (you'll receive more information about this 2 weeks before your scheduled arrival)
- Please note that the boat dock is available for day use only. Boats cannot be left at the dock from sunset to sunrise
- Events, parties, and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (Please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.