Exquisite 4 Bedroom Log Home offers Luxurious accomodations privacy!
Your Deep Creek dream vacation begins the moment you walk through the entrance of this enchanted 4 bedroom, 3 bath log home. Located in the exclusive Monte Vista community and nestled in a wooded setting, you will appreciate the privacy that surrounds you yet enjoy being just a short drive to Wisp Resort, state parks, and area shopping and dining. Luxuriously decorated throughout and offering an open and spacious floor plan, this mountain chalet will please and delight your friends and family time and time again.
Entering upon the main level, you will immediately fall in love the rich hardwood floors, beamed cathedral ceilings and bright open windows that allow you enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds you. To the left, you will find your fully equipped kitchen with top of the line appliances and gorgeous blue speckled sapphire granite counter-tops which continue to enhance the visual appeal. The large formal dining table will happily host many family meals. A half bath is located to the immediate left of the entrance while your master bedroom is located to the right. Luxurious bedding adorns the King sized bed and guests of this suite will enjoying unwinding in the over-sized jetted tub. This bedroom also allows you access to the expansive wraparound deck where you can sit and breathe in the fresh mountain air.
The upper level loft can be used as a spot for someone to get away for some quiet time with a good book. Heading to the lower level Family Room, watch the latest movies on the large screen TV or cuddle up in front of the massive stone fireplace. An additional wet bar allows you to entertain with ease. Your laundry room and a full bath are also located on this floor. Creating the perfect home for the multi-family getaway, another master suite is located to the right where your guests will also have deck access. On the left side are the remaining bedrooms, the lake side offers a duo bunk while the other offers a double sized bed. All bedrooms are pleasantly decorated with your comfort in mind.
Old Bruin’s Den is an immaculate log home that will warmly welcome you with its many wonderful and unique characteristics. You and your guests will love all of the delightful amenities that the home offers such as high speed and wireless internet, air conditioning, a bubbling outdoor hot tub and dock slip located within walking distance. Plan your Deep Creek escape today and call to begin making your plans to stay at this wonderful log home.
For your convenience, this home offers free wifi.
By booking this property you acknowledge you have read and understand the terms and conditions of Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacations & Sales.
All guests must be 25 years or older.
1. TAXES. The following taxes shall be collected by Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacations & Sales pursuant to Maryland law: 6% State Tax and 6% County Accommodation Tax. All taxes are subject to change. Taxes will be disbursed upon termination of tenancy or a material breach of this Agreement.
2. TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE. Trip cancellation insurance is intended to protect the tenant’s travel investment in the event of unforeseen death and illness that would necessitate cancellation of your trip and rental. Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacations & Sales will provide you with details of this plan, which will also serve as Certificate of Coverage and Description of Services. This coverage is OPTIONAL. Coverage will begin 24 hours after Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacations & Sales receives your payment. I have read and understand the Trip Cancellation Insurance.
3. DAMAGES/ACCIDENTS/CLEANING TO RENTAL UNIT. Leaseholder agrees to notify the Rental Agent as to any damages or accidents that occur to the premises, to both real property and personal property during your rental period. If the agent determines that no intentional or wanton or willful misconduct was done, the agent will repair/replace as needed up to $2500, this does not include pet damage. Any damage or accident that exceeds $2500 w ill be the responsibility of the leaseholder. DAMAGES MUST BE REPORTED PRIOR TO CHECK-OUT IN ORDER FOR THE RENTAL AGENCY TO REPAIR/REPLACE SAID DAMAGES. OTHERWISE, ALL DAMAGE COSTS WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE LEASE HOLDER. There are no pellet or BB guns allowed on premise. If your property is left in an unsatisfactory condition, trash not removed, dirty dishes, furniture moved, and so on, there will be an additional cleaning fee charged to your account. All of our properties are NON SMOKING. If we find that there has been smoking in the property an air quality fine of up to $1500 will be charged to the departing guest plus any other costs that may occur to clean up the smoke damage in the home.
4. ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE. Tenant may take possession of the rental no earlier than 4:00 p.m. Tenant does not have the right to use or occupy the rental until 4:00 p.m., and Tenant may not use the rental property pool/spa before 4:00 p.m. on the check-in day. Your keyless entry will be emailed to you 1 week prior to your arrival. Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacations & Sales cannot guarantee the property will be ready at 4:00 p.m., but we will make every effort to insure your property is ready on time. Departure is at 10:00 am during all summer seasons and 12pm for all other seasons. This is a must, due to logistics of turnover. For reservations during the Winter Months, we do recommend bringing a 4WD vehicle. We do not move people or give refunds due to steep driveways.
5. PETS. Dogs only are allowed in designated Pet Friendly homes. NO EXCEPTIONS. Pets are limited to two domestic, housebroken dogs. There is a non-refundable $55 (plus tax) per dog fee for four nights or less plus $15 for every additional night per dog. Please inform the reservationist at the time of booking your reservation. Any violation with pets in a non-pet home will be cause for termination of tenancy with no refund. Please remember, your pets are in unfamiliar surroundings and should not be “locked up” or left unattended.
6. OCCUPANCY. Occupancy is restricted to family groups only. Signatory of this lease must be at least 25 years of age and be present during the entire term of the lease. Occupancy is restricted to the number of occupants as described for the rental property. We do not allow Sororities, Fraternities, unauthorized Wedding Receptions, Spring Break Parties or any other such groups unless previously approved at the time of reservation. If approved, an additional security deposit and extra cleaning fees may apply. If you are reserving an event friendly property, your event MUST still be approved through Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacations & Sales. Misrepresentation could result in eviction. Any leaseholder found to be in breach of this contract w ill be subject to expedited eviction procedures. If, in Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacation & Sales' opinion, the rental property you have rented is unable to be occupied, Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacations & Sales will make every effort to move you to a property comparable in price. If no comparable property is available, your rent will be refunded.
7. ACCOMMODATION. Rental properties offered for rental are individually owned and reflect the tastes of each owner. Every effort has been made to assure accurate descriptions. Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacations & Sales shall not be held responsible for changes made by owners or printing errors.
8. SUBDIVISIONS/PROPERTY ASSOCIATIONS. Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacations & Sales works with subdivisions and property associations in providing tenants information on their rules and regulations including dates and use of amenities.Taylor-Made is not responsible for conduct or operations of subdivisions and property associations and cannot be held liable for any loss or liability in connection with said subdivision or community association.
9. REPAIRS. Even the best or newest equipment occasionally malfunctions and cannot be guaranteed. Problems are corrected as soon as possible. Tenant agrees that Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacations & Sales, an authorized employee, or repairman may enter the premises during business hours for purposes connected with repairs, care or maintenance or premises.
10. DOCKS. Docks are not guaranteed for reservations between Labor Day and Memorial Day. Please call the reservations department to verify dock availability. Docks tend to be slippery when wet. Please check w ith the Department of Natural Resources to verify boating and personal watercraft regulations including size limitations, horsepower, times of use and launching.
11. CONSTRUCTION. The Deep Creek Lake area is a highly desirable area with rental properties under construction. We do not move people, give refunds due to construction noise, or guarantee views. If you reserve a property that is under construction, in the event that the home is not completed in time for your vacation, we will make every effort to find a comparable home for you, but Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacations & Sales is not responsible for price differences you may incur.
12. CONSIDERATION. Taylor-Made will make every effort to correct any problems you may experience in a timely manner. Recompense will not be issued due to malfunctioning equipment, housekeeping issues, or other tenant’s dissatisfaction.
13. TELEPHONE. All rental properties are equipped with telephones for your convenience and safety. Do not abuse this privilege by charging long distance calls to the owner’s phone. Some of the rental properties have unlimited long distance (Nationwide only), please refer to your property amenities on the website to see if your property has this amenity. Any long distance calls should be charged to your calling card.
14. LOST AND FOUND. Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacations & Sales returns lost items upon request by Tenant. Returns are done through U.S. Postal system or any other source deemed necessary at the expense of the Tenant. Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacations & Sales makes every effort to locate lost items but is not responsible for items left or lost by Tenant. The guest agrees to pay $25 plus shipping and handling for any item that needs to be mailed back.
15. INDEMNIFICATION. Tenant agrees to indemnify and save individual homeowners, Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacations & Sales and its employees, free and harmless for any liabilities or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from, related to or in connection with rental of the premises including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or loss of property which is made, incurred or sustained by tenant or guests of tenant.
16. DISPUTES/JURISDICTION/ATTORNEY’S FEES. This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of the State of Maryland, and this agreement be treated as though it were executed and were to have been performed in Garrett County, Maryland. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or its breach thereof, shall be settled by final and binding arbitration before a single arbitrator in the Garrett County, Maryland area in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator will award to the prevailing party, as determined by the arbitrator, all costs, fees, and expenses related to the arbitration, including reasonable attorney’s fees. If a party initiates or commences an action in violation of this provision, the said violating party agrees to pay all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, incurred by the other party in defense of said action, irrespective of the outcome of said action. In the event that an action is brought in violation of this provision, such action nevertheless shall only be instituted and prosecuted in the courts of Garrett County, Maryland. Tenant specifically consents to such jurisdiction and to extraterritorial service of process.
17. AGENT RESPONSIBILITIES. Agent agrees to provide the Premises in a fit and habitable condition. If at the time Tenant is to begin occupancy of the Premises, Agent cannot provide the Premises in a fit and habitable condition or substitute a reasonably comparable property in such condition, Agent shall refund to Tenant all payments made by Tenant. Agent shall conduct any brokerage activities in regard to this Agreement without respect to the race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or familial status of any Tenant.
18. TENANT RESPONSIBILITIES. Inspect the home and notify agent of any unsafe conditions that are discovered. The tenant is required, at a minimum, to do the following with respect to maintenance of the property: (1) Keep that part of the property which he or she occupies and uses, as clean and safe as the conditions of the property permit and cause no unsafe or unsanitary conditions in the common areas and remainder of the property that he or she uses. (2) Dispose of all ashes, rubbish garbage, and other waste in a clean and safe manner. (3) Keep all plumbing fixtures in the property or used by the tenant as clean as their condition permits. (4) Not deliberately or negligently destroy, deface, damage, or remove any part of the property or render inoperable the smoke detector provided by the landlord or knowingly permit any person to do so. (5) Comply with all obligations imposed upon the tenant by current applicable building and housing codes. (6) Be responsible for all damage, defacement, or removal of any property inside the property that is in his or her exclusive control unless the damage, defacement, or removal was due to ordinary wear and tear, acts of the landlord or his or her agent, defective products, supplied or repairs authorized by the landlord, acts of third parties not invitees of the tenant, or natural forces. (7) Notify the agent of the need for placement of orrepairs to a smoke detector. Failure to comply with these terms may result in the expedited eviction or additional charges.
19. SEVERABILITY. It is expressly understood and agreed that in the event any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement shall be unenforceable for any reason, the remaining portions of this Agreement shall, nevertheless, remain in full force and effect and the unenforceable provision or provisions shall be deemed deleted.
By booking this property you acknowledge you have read and understand the terms and conditions of Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacations & Sales.