January 15 - February 14 * DATES AVAILABLE! EARLY AND LATE CHECK OUT AVAILABLE!
ALL INCLUSIVE PRICING! HASSLE FREE CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT PROCEDURES!
Luxury Waterfront-Direct Gulf Access 3 bedroom 3 bath, 2-story Townhouse suite located on an exclusive Caribbean-style Waterfront Community with Private Beach, 4-Star Private Resort with Spa beauty Salon, at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel/Resort with Spa and Beauty Salon, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250- foot long fishing pier.
This Newly Built Waterfront Town house have 4 balconies where 2 large balconies offer views of Waterways, Marina, and Tampa bay. This home was recently updated with solid wood cabinets, new flooring, stainless steel appliances, electronics and new designer furniture. While we provide a start-kit for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
The Town House is fully equipped for 10 people, Sleep max 10 people.
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sofa group,1 Queen sofa bed, 47 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet, and large Balcony #1 with Southern Exposure, patio dining set & view of Mangroves, Waterways & Tampa Bay
- Fully-equipped Kitchen for 10, includes Granite Counter tops, Breakfast bar, solid wood cabinets & stainless steel appliances
- Dining Area with table and chairs for 6
- Bedroom #1 with Queen size bed LCD-TV, and Balcony #2 with partial view of Mangroves, Street-side Community & Waterways
- Bathroom #1 with Full Bath. Tub & Shower, and vanity
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer/Iron Board + Iron
- Master Bedroom with 1 King size bed, LCD-TV, large Balcony #3 with Southern Exposure, view of Marina, Waterways & Tampa bay
- Master Bathroom with separate tub & walk in shower
- Bedroom #3 with 2 Full size beds, LCD-TV, and Balcony #4 with partial view of Mangroves, Waterways and Tampa Bay.
- Bathroom #3 with Full Bath, tub & shower.
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete
20 Minute boat ride to St. Pete!
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Beds: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Sofa Bed
Interakcija s gostima
All rental matters will be resolved within 24 hours. We have a staff member available onsite from 9am-5pm. We also have a dedication maintenance technician who can provide assistance for After Hour Emergencies (a convenience fee of $25 is associated with this service).
Pet fees include the following rates: $15/day, $75/week, $150/month
* Pet fee is capped at a (2) pet maximum charge. Approval is required for 3 or more pets during the stay.
I am an experienced Property Manager and Mother of 2. My Husband and I are best-friends and love to travel with our children whenever possible. I specialize in Managing and Hosting units in the Little Harbor and Apollo Beach communities and would love to help fellow hosts in the area. We treat hosts property as if it were our own, and we would do the same with yours! :) Trust and reliability is needed for income properties and this is our speciality.