Are you looking for a nice and cozy place to stay in NYC Flushing? This may be the perfect place for you!
Located in the BASEMENT of a private house featuring private access to the entire apartment including kitchen, bathroom, dining area, living room, 1 bedroom.
*24 HR checkin using a keypad lock
10min drive/15min bus to Main St Flushing
8-15min drive to airports
***Free Parking next to the driveway by backing into the space diagonally. Please see attached picture.
The space is very cozy with many amenities located on the first floor.
• Fully stocked Kitchen
• Cooking Utensils
• Eating Utensils
• Coffee and Tea
• Rice Cooker
• Filter Water Dispenser
• Fully stocked Restroom
• Disposable toothbrushes and toothpaste
• Marble Countertops
• Queen Memory Foam Mattress
• Additional airbed available upon request for 3+ guests, please let me before booking
• Additional Graco Pack 'n Play Playard/Portable Crib, Booster Seat, Baby Bath Tub with Baby toiletries available upon request, please let me know before booking
• Fire TV
• Free Wifi Internet
• Work desk
• Iron & Iron board
• Freshly laundered towels and bed linens
• Fire and Carbon Monoxide detector
• Accommodates 1-4 guests
* Door to backyard (door next to TV, do not open) access is prohibited unless there is an emergency (fire, etc).
Feel free to send me suggestions on anything you need that is not included above.
You have 100% private access to the entire apartment (everything in the pictures). You do not have to share the space with anyone.
* Door to backyard (door next to TV, do not open) access is prohibited unless there is an emergency (fire, etc), DO NOT OPEN.
This home is located in the basement of a private home.
*** Free Parking Space - There is a parking space next to the driveway which would require you to back into diagonally. Please see picture for reference.
The neighbor sometimes plays music.
I recommend using your favorite map apps to check traveling directions and the MTA transit website for bus/train schedules and other information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please send me a message first before booking.
The home is equipped with outdoor video surveillance for security.
- Be respectful of neighbors, quiet time after 10pm.
- No noise audible outdoors after 10pm and before 7am - peaceful residential area. ABSOLUTELY NO PARTYING. If you want to party, please take it elsewhere as this is a family home.
- No smoking, marijuana, drugs of any kind or getting intoxicated.
- No illegal activities or illegal downloads.
- Please turn off the Air Conditioner or Heater while not in the house to conserve energy.
- Door to backyard (door next to TV, DO NOT OPEN) access is prohibited unless there is an emergency. Please keep door closed and locked at all times.
- Do not open doors for strangers.
- While a damage deposit amount is listed, the guest is liable for the full extent of any damage (or missing items including towels) caused to this property.
- We are not responsible for injuries sustained by guests on this property.
- All guests must be registered in advance, no more than 4 guests in the home at any time, children included! If more guests are present than the reservation, there will be an additional $60 fee per guest per day.
- If more guests are found present than indicated in the reservation, the reservation will be terminated without a refund and the security deposit will be forfeited.
- Please do not mail or send any packages to the home. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- If any of the rules are violated, the reservation will be terminated without a refund and the security deposit will be forfeited.
I will be unavailable to answer phone calls but feel free to contact Emily (co-host) if there is anything you need.
The best way to contact us is through the Airbnb message channel as we usually respond in minutes. You can also text message, or call Emily.
Hi! My name is Emily and I live in Flushing, New York for most of my life and I am very excited to be able to host people from all over the world as an Airbnb Super Host! I am an Engineer, so it's not a surprise that I am into new gadgets and technology. I am currently very interested in smart homes and home automation. I have an interest in crafts, home decor and improvement so sometimes I spend hours browsing on pinterest.
I am an avid learner and believe that there is always room to improve, learn new things and look at life in different perspectives. I'm especially fond of reading stories on Humans of New York.