Looking for a house close to downtown and within a 30 minute radius of all that's happening around Hendersonville, then this is it. Perfect for families or 2 couples wanting to share accommodation.
Pet friendly with a pet fee.
This house boasts a spacious open plan dining/living room, cozy breakfast nook, tiny kitchen and a covered porch. It offers three bedrooms and one and a half bathrooms. Build a fire in the fireplace and snuggle up on the couch with a blanket. Or use the outdoor fire pit where you can appreciate the sounds of the outdoors while toasting marshmallows. Enjoy the hot tub and melt all your tension away. The entire property is fenced in for dogs. Yes we are pet friendly with a pet fee.
Surrounded by greenery, the rolling front yard is the ideal place for relaxing, sunbathing, bird watching or generally enjoying the natural beauty of the area.
Interakcija s gostima
I live 15 minutes from the property. So if you have any questions, please feel free to call or text me.
You will go directly to the property on your day of arrival. A lockbox code will be given to you the day before as well as the address. WE ARE A NON-SMOKING FACILITY: You may smoke outside, or on the porch. PETS: Pets allowed with a $45/ pet fee. Thanks for your cooperation. WHAT WE SUPPLY: Linens, towels, toilet paper X 4, paper towels X 1, trash bags X4, coffee filters, dishes, pots, silverware, laundry and dish washing detergents. WHAT WE DO NOT SUPPLY: Shampoo (everyone has their own brand), shower soap, coffee or food.
Please note that if you are considering bringing a pet, the pet fee is an additional charge of $45 per pet.
This fee will be invoiced to you separately after we receive your booking.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside / Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the GUEST party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of GUEST.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and pet fee. No pets on beds or furniture.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
8. Water and Septic: The [cabin/property] is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time.
9. Cleaning Fee: All trash must be removed from the cottage and placed in bags inside large can outside. No loose trash in in big can. We empty our trash cans by hand. A $20 fee will be charged for any loose trash in can.
All dishes, pots and pans must be washed, dried and put away.
Towels and washcloths and used bed linens placed on bathroom floor. Please put a load of towels on before leaving. This would be much appreciated.
10. Termination: If the GUEST or any member of his party violates any of the terms of agreement, the owner may, at the OWNER’S sole discretion, terminate this agreement with no refund of the used portions of the rent. The OWNER may enter the premises and remove GUEST, the members of his party and their belongings. GUEST will be notified that they will be subject to an expedited eviction procedure pursuant to the “Vacation Rental Act”
If you are considering bringing a pet. A separate fee of $45 per pet will be invoiced to you after booking.
Originally from South Africa, now living in the USA. I love the outdoors and just life itself. Have travelled a bit and feel that every place has it's own unique features. Favorite destination would be Cape Town. So much to see and do.
Life is short so make the most of every moment.