This luxury French-style guesthouse comprising of spacious open-plan living and outdoor areas with a private guest bedroom/bathroom, is perfect for couples, singles, business travellers and tourist.
Situated in a safe and secure estate in the historical town of Heidelberg Gauteng RSA, close to Johannesburg, airport, malls and the N3 freeway.
It is also near the Suikerbosrand Nature reserve and the many wedding venues around Heidelberg ideal for wedding guests or as a honeymoon suite.
The place to stay in Heidelberg.
The guest house offers a selection of services and facilities with a seperate entrance into the private guest area with Wi-Fi.
Common areas include an open-plan living area, garden, swimming pool, lapa area etc.....
We are delighted that you have selected our guest house. We extend you a very warm welcome and trust your stay with us will be both enjoyable and comfortable.
The guest house offers a selection of services and facilities which are a comfortable guestroom, with a private bathroom, Wi-Fi, TV, swimming pool and Lapa.
Should you require any assistance or have any specific requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Arrivals and Departures
– Check in is between 14h00 and 18h00 unless by prior arrangement. Please let us know if you will be arriving after 16h00 and what time we may expect you.
– Checkout time is by 10h00.
– Arrival: During normal working hours the keys will be handed over to the guest. Special arrangements for key collection must be made for later arrivals.
– Departure: Please leave the room keys on the dressing. Guests do not have to lock the door on departure. However please close the door completely when leaving.
– Long term stay over guests must lock their rooms on their way out and keep their set of keys for the duration of stay.
Valuables, security and storage
– Although the guesthouse management takes responsible steps to ensure the safety and security of all guests and their possessions, guests retain final responsibility for their own safety and security. Keep rooms locked at all times when absent.
– Parking for one car is available in front of the right back garage.
– Do not leave any valuables inside your car while it is parked. We cannot accept responsibility for the loss or theft of your car or any such articles while your car is parked.
– Only one or two adults as per your booking are allowed to stay in the room.
– Please do not use flammables for heating, cooking or the like, irons, candles, etc., in the house or outside without the consent of the Guesthouse owner.
– Cooking, eating and storing food in the bedroom is not allowed.
– Smoking is completely forbidden inside the house. Smoking is permitted outside the house, please use the ashtray placed in the Lapa area.
– The swimming pool / Lapa area is a common area of the house and guests are encouraged to it, nevertheless there are some rules to abide by: – Guests have no access to other areas of the house/areas.
– Guests may use the pool at their own risk. No children are allowed near the pool without adult supervision;
– No pets are allowed on the property.
– No cigarette buds, cotton buds, tampons, sanitary pads or any other material, other than toilet paper may be flushed down the toilet.
– You will be responsible for any damage or loss caused to our property by your acts or omissions, default, accident or neglect.
– Guest/s attends this establishment at their own risk. The owner, its agent/s and/or its employee/s shall not be liable for, and the guest/s hereby waive/s and abandon/s any claims of whatever nature including but not limited to that for theft, injury, loss or damage of whatever nature, against the owner, whether arising from the owners default, negligence or otherwise. The guest/s, in addition to the aforesaid, hereby indemnify the owners against any claims which may arise from whatever nature, whether arising from the owners default, negligence or otherwise.
– This is valid and automatically considered as accepted by guest/s by booking or entering the property.
– We cannot be held liable if any events or conditions prevent the guest house from fulfilling its obligation to guests. However, we will take necessary steps to minimize disruption and discomfort to guests under such conditions.