5 bed home sleeps 12, has two full kitchens and 2 large living rooms. Previously a duplex but merged inside. Mountain views, hot tub, garage. knotty pine furnishings and tasteful decor throughout. 10 min drive to the beach!
Two homes in one! This huge, South Lake Tahoe retreat is 3900 sf and boasts 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2 living rooms, and 2 kitchens. Perfect for a family reunion or multi-family gathering. Sleeps 12.
Gorgeous mountain views from the giant living room windows and decks all around the home. Vaulted ceilings make the home feel even bigger than it is. The home sits in a forested neighborhood with enough privacy between the neighbors to feel nestled in your own mountain escape.
Both kitchens are modernly updated and stocked with supplies for your convenience. There are 3 bedrooms upstairs with 1 king and 2 queens. The 2 downstairs bedrooms have 1 king, and 1 queen, and a bonus nook with a full futon. The downstairs living room has an additional futon.
Each living area has a wood burning fireplace to stay extra cozy in the winter months. There is a Jacuzzi spa on the outside deck, and a foosball table for fun with the family! There is enough parking for 4 cars.
Conveniently located just 7 minutes from the California Lodge at Heavenly, 20 minutes to Sierra at Tahoe, and 35 minutes to Kirkwood.
Rates include occupancy tax.
BRE #(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
April 1 - June 11: 2 night min
Memorial Day: 3 night min
June 12 - Aug 31: 3 night min
June 30-July 5: 5 night min
July 11-16: 4 night min
Sept 1-Dec 17: 2 night min
Labor Day: 3 night min
July 4th, Christmas and NYE: 5 night min
Thanksgiving: 4 night min
After your reservation is placed with Airbnb, you will be e-mailed a rental agreement to sign and return in order to complete the reservation. A $500 security deposit is required and a credit card number must be submitted with the agreement in lieu of the Airbnb security deposit. Guests agree to pay for damages incurred during the stay.
1. Smoking is not permitted inside the home. Any evidence of smoking inside may result in forfeiture of damage deposit.
2. Noise / Disorderly Conduct – El Dorado County and The City of South Lake Tahoe expressly prohibit the creation of unreasonable noise or disturbances and disorderly conduct. The guest agrees to pay any and all fines issued to the owner as a result of the guest or anyone allowed on the premises by the guest creating unreasonable noise or disturbances, engaging in disorderly conduct or violating city code or state or federal law. Such offenses are also grounds for eviction and forfeiture of all payments and deposits.
3. Excessive Cleaning Fee/Damages – The guest agrees to pay for all work, materials and services that are required to return the property to the state it was in upon the guest's arrival.
4. No street parking from Nov-April due to snow removal operations.
5. The use of tub jets is prohibited between the hours of 10:00 pm – 7: 00 am.
6. If a pet has been authorized, they must be on leash when outside the property. All feces must be cleaned up to avoid additional cleaning charges.
Ovaj domaćin ima 49 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I've been living in South Lake Tahoe since 2010 and have been a REALTOR/Property Manager since 2012. Born and raised in San Mateo, went to college at UC Santa Cruz, then moved to San Francisco for a few years before migrating to the beautiful basin. My husband and I were "weekend warriors" like many Airbnb users, and our love of the outdoors and skiing was the driving force behind our decision to move to Tahoe.
After working at Kirkwood Ski Resort for a couple seasons, I decided to dive in to a Tahoe real estate career! I now manage a handful of properties in South Lake, and am developing a portfolio of quality homes for Airbnb travelers to enjoy. I know what's expected out of a vacation rental, and it's my mission to provide clean, quality homes for those who wish to enjoy this town as much a I do!