Ranch Style home built in 1965 with two outdoor patios and contemporay interior living spaces open to people of all backgrounds. Our home is located in the hills below the Franklin Mountains near Franklin State Park, McKelligon Canyon, Wyler Tramway, Ft Bliss, WBMAC, and US 54 Patriot Freeway to Loop 375, Spur 601, and I-10 leading to Airport, Shopping Malls, Sw University Park, Downtown Entertainment District, UTEP, Tex Tech Medical School, Hueco Tanks, The Mission Trail and Ciudad Juarez, Mex.
A great place for profesionals, students, singles or couples from all walks of life. Very safe and quiet neighborhood. Great place for hanging out, resting, and taking long walks.
Guests will have to access to main living room, dining room, main bathroom, kitchen, washer and dryer, and front and back patio areas.
Interakcija s gostima
Help will be offered as our individual work schedules permit.
Alan is an Uber and Lyft driver and he arrives at different times, day or night. Additionally, my unccle Lico is a weekly visitor in our home for several days; he helps around the house with different chores, stays in other bedroom, he only speaks Spanish and is slightly hearing impaired.
- Quiet 10 PM to 5 AM
- For liability reasons, guest may not bring any visitors or any others to our home at any time, for any length of time. Only those individuals who are registered guests may enter premisses. Owner approval needed for special visitations and/or small social gatherings.
- Smoking or Vaping permitted in outdoor patio areas only.
- There will be some breakfast items availabe but guests must purchase own food, personal items, and laundry products if they stay more then two days.
- Pets require an extra fee per stay of $15.00. No fees apply for assistance animals.
- Children must be booked as guests.
Life long resident of El Paso, Texas and Chihuahua, Mexico. Love mountain views, Southwestern desert landscapes and romatic Latin American Music. Enjoy traveling and discovering different place and I enjoy my home and receiving visits from friends and family. Favorite destinations are the mountains in Cloudcroft, Ruidoso, and Silver City New Mexico. Appreciate well made authentic Mexican Food (L&J Cafe) and my favorite food is a quality Texas steak. My motto is to live happy and laugh much!