An architecture workshop that my mother (also an architect) converted into our family home. In Lisbon, with a bus station (2m walk) to the center, but 5 minutes away from the biggest green area in the city (kids parks, trails..). Also perfect if you want to rent a car, since it has free parking in the street.
The decoration is a colorful mixture of modern and classic and has a totally equipped kitchen, tv, wi-fi, computer and children toys.
If you have any questions or requests get in touch :)
Children under twelve do not pay.
We have vases with edible plants in the courtyard, you are welcome to use them. If you would be so kind as to water the plants :)
Interakcija s gostima
We will be available throughout your stay to answer any questions or help you in any way we can.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
- There should be reduced noise after 22-23p.m.
- The house should be left relatively clean upon checkout, otherwise extra money for cleaning will be taken out of the security deposit
- Upon checkin guests will be asked for they travel identification so we can provide pictures to the Lisbon International Services (SEF) as we are obliged to do.
- The guests are welcome to use our olive oil, onions and garlic, our spices and the welcome items left in the table. If you want to use the supplies in the pantry you are also welcome to do so, as long as you leave a fair price in the piggy bank
- There will be extra charge if the guests use more towels or linen then the ones that were provided, 1 set per person and 1 set per bed. If you stay longer than 1 week, we will provide an extra change. You can also request us cleaning services at your own expense.
- If you want to check in between 23p.m and 8a.m there will be an extra charge of 15€
- Water the plants
- Leave the lights off when you're not using them and when you leave the house
- We give a 20m tolerance after the hour you ask to check-in at. After that, 5€ for every half an hour will be charged
I'm a portuguese ceramist and student of psychology. Currently responsible for our family home on Airbnb. My family loves to travel and we currently move around a lot, not beeing able to enjoy our house as much as we would like, só we decided to share it with you :) we love big vegan meals, discussing books and rescuing animails who live on the street and find them loving homes.