This is a room in apartment where I don't live :))
1. The room:
This bedroom has a double large bed, 2 nightstand, mirror, TV, studio, large closet, access to balcony,TV,heater,WI-FI access (high).
Wash and dry (5 euro)
2 . Location:
- buss station, metro station(Omonoia and Metaxourgeio), you are conected with all areas in Athens.
- Central train station ( Larisa ), is 10/15 min. walking destination :
From Larisa station you can also take a train to all the major cities of Greece (Thessaloniki) as well as some cities outside the country, such as Bulgaria, Turkey, you can use ( InterRail).
- grocery store, bakery, super-market, greek traditional restaurants, tavernas, fast-food,cafes, banks and pharmacies .
- Acropolis-20 min walking
- Thissio - 15 min walking
- Monastiraki (the ancient market), 10 min walking
- Plaka (is called the neighborhood of gods where are all greek tavernas and restaurants), 3 metro stations
- Gazi (all clubs and night life is there), 2 metro stations
- Sintagma (the Greek Parliament and Guard, the National Garden etc.) 2 metro stations
--> 30 - 40 min by metro from:
- Pireus port,
- sea side.
3 . Also at your disposal for free:
- free high speed WI-FI Internet,
- free computer with Internet Access,
- hair dryer,
- linen and towels (change every two days);
PS. Wash & Dray Service ( 5 Euro ) , We will take care of your laundry :)
4 . Breakfast in the price :
butter, bread, jam, coffee milk, coffee,tea,orange juice,some sweets :)
Important - print this map out and bring it with you so you can find us easier. There's only 10 numbers on our street!
Our address is: Kamaterou Street 3, Athens, Greece.
Coming from the airport:
You have to take subway from the airport to Syntagma square (it's around 35-40 minutes to reach Syntagma and the ticket costs €8), or you may take bus number X95, from the airport to Syntagma square. It's around 40-45 minutes to reach Syntagma and the ticket costs €5. In both cases you have to take subway from there to Omonoia square (two stops). There is a big mall called 'Hondos Center' (ask someone to show you).
If you take bus and get off Syntagma square you have 2 minutes walking to the subway station, which is just on the other side of the bus station, you get off. :)The subway journey from there to Omonoia Square will take about 5 minutes. Omonoia Square is the second stop (the first is Panepistimio University), the ticket price is €1.40 (for the subway). If you use the subway from the airport (which costs€8), you can use the same ticket to transfer to Omonoia square. :) the ticket is valid for one and half hours, so...you have to decide which way you want to go. :)
In both cases you have to get off in Syntagma and change to another subway for Omonoia square (by the way, the subway you have to change is just one floor, up - just ask someone if you get a bit lost.
If you prefer us to meet you at Omonoia Square, please let me know ,contact me here or at the email ( after your booking ),to confirm the details :)
See you soon!
We are nice people, and we expect friendly and clean guests.
Ovaj domaćin ima 2660 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My name is Miglen. My education is Profile ceramics, design and decoration and sculpture. I am funny and friendly. I like to travel and to create new friends, but also I work hardly. So ... this is me :)