Located in the center of downtown Collingswood on beautiful and bustling Haddon Avenue. Only a block away from the Collingswood station PATCO speedline getting you into Philadelphia in only 10 min. You can easily walk to the Farmer's Market, coffee shops, stores, parks, live music, the river, excellent restaurants, ice cream/custard/water ice shop, and our newest addition to town, Devil's Creek brewery. You will absolutely LOVE this location.
NOTE: Cleaning fee is waived for overnight stays
The house is a lovely cottage style twin brick home located in historic downtown Collingswood.
The house has a back deck, and the tv has an HD antenna and a Roku streaming tv/media player. There is an encrypted wifi signal and you'll be given the password for that upon arrival.
The primary guest room has a full-sized bed, a clothing rack, and wicker baskets for your use. It also includes its very own bathroom with a shower!
The living room/common space includes a lovely futon couch, and a television equipped with Roku TV. It also includes a powder room/half bathroom.
The kitchen is equipped with: a microwave, toaster, coffee maker, personal sized refrigerator, and a dinner table for two. There are some basic spices and condiments in the kitchen along with coffee and tea. Upon your arrival, there will be some bottled water in the refrigerator for your enjoyment. Please note that there is no range top oven.
The house is clean and neat. It's PET-FREE and SMOKE-FREE. I will provide linens, pillows, towels, bath soap, toilet tissue, and a hair dryer. We ask that Guest should leave space in clean condition and place all laundry and linens in laundry basket prior to departure.
Check in is 3PM, Check out is 11AM please let me know if you desire alternative arrangements.
Besides your bedroom, you will have access to all common areas and the back porch.
We ask that all guest enter and exit from the side entrance of the home.
I have a keypad lock on the door. Prior to your arrival, I'll program it with the last 4 digits of the phone number you use with AirBnb, allowing you to come and go easily without needing to keep track of a key.
I can be flexible with check-in and check-out times, and if you'd like to leave your bags at the house while you spend your last day out and about, that's usually fine as well. Let me know your plans and I'll let you know if I can accommodate them.
Interakcija s gostima
Someone will always be available. If you have any questions prior or during your booking do not hesitate to reach out via, call, text or email.
• Please review house rules upon arrival. They are posted above the refrigerator.
• There is off the street parking. But don’t worry there are usually ample spaces.
• Not the most suitable arrangement for small-children.
• We ask that Guest should leave space in clean condition
• This space unfortunately is Not handicap accessible
• Collingswood is just a 10-minute train ride to Philadelphia and about an hour drive to Atlantic City (also accessible by train) and other beaches (driving required). Princeton, Trenton, and New Hope (PA) are also about an hour away by car. Collingswood is within 10-20 minutes of Cherry Hill, Voorhees, Moorestown, and Glassboro, and less than that to Cooper Hospital, and the Camden campuses of Rutgers University, Rowan University, and Camden County College.
- Guest must enter and exit via the side entrance of the house. There is no access to the front door and porch at this time.